Knowles Carter 12.

Sophia's POV:

Me, Jasmine, Demi, Cher, Demi's parents, Mad, Dallas, Bey and Jay were sitting in the living room and, well let's just say it was a bit awkward. i could see Maddie fangirling inside and Demi too, Dianna looking at her nails, no one didn't talk so i decided to broke it "so, Bey did you had a comfortable flight?" i asked "it was, except the flight attendant was a bit lost at first but then it went nice" she said smiling "good, where's Blue?" i asked "she's at my mum's" Bey said "what have you been doing here?" she asked "well, uh nothing much" i said, then Jasmine talked fast "we're together" she said "oh really, i'm so happy for you guys! gimme a hug" Bey said as she stood up "yo my litte Soph is growing up, damn, messing with a band like 8 years ago feels like yesterday" he said hugging me "don't worry J i'll call you when i get married so you can walk me to the altar" i said "Soph don't talk about wedding yet please Jay get's tear up" Bey says smiling "aww really?' i ask "no no B was just messing around" Jay said smiling, but i knew he'd cry "omg i just love you" Maddie said fangirling "aww thank you, aren't you just cute" Bey said "mom did you hear what Bey said????" Mad said shocked "i'm sorry mrs. Carter this kid is a big fan and well, she is like this if she meets someone famous like you, I'm Dianna DeLaGarza, Demi's mom" Dianna said "oh it's fine i've used to it already, and call me Bey it's nice to meet you, You have a lovey home" Bey says  being polite "oh thank you so much" Dianna said back smiling.

Then Eddie introduces himself "hi i'm Eddie, Demi's stepdad but she calls me dad, it's a pleasure to meet you" Eddie says "hey thank you, i'm Bey and this is Jay" Bey says "i heard you were coatching Dallas Cowboys" Jay said "yes i did, mind if i show you a few clips?" Eddie asked, oh typical Eddie "sure man" Jay says and they head to the movie room. "i'm Dallas, Demi's older sister, i'm a big fan of yours, and i'm glad you could come" Dallas says "thank you for having me here" B says "I'm Cher Lloyd, Demi's friend' Cher says "oh nice to meet you, you were great on the x factor" Bey says "you watched it?" Cher asks shocked "of course, you were my favourite" Bey Says and Cher smiles like crazy as Maddie fangirls with her. "I'm Demi, Sophia's mom" Demi says "oh it's nice to meet you Demi, i've heard a lot about you" Bey says smiling, well a bit faking, wtf B "uh Bey, can i talk to you a sec?" she turns her head and nods.

We go to the kitchen and sit on the chair "so what did you wanted to talk about?" She asked calmly "when Demi said she's my mum? you smiled at her but faking it?" I said confused "i just smiled at her Soph that's all" she says "you were faking it" i said on a serious tone "are you jealous bc she said it?" i asked, she didm't say anything "so you're jealous because of she's my mum....why?" i ask "look babygirl can we talk about this later" she asks, she's clearly sad "Bey please tell me why you're jealous?" i beg "you know you're important to me" she says and then i hear a loud crash coming from thee other room, me and B run to the movie room "What the actual fuck Eddie?!" i say, a vase is broken "Eddie honey what happened?" Dianna asks "we were just watching a game" he says "really? just watching?" i say "yea we'll clean up i promise" Eddie says and he starts to clean up the mess.

"i think i'm gonna go to bed" i hear Dallas say "you guys can stay here for a while if it's okay?" Dianna asks Bey "we'd love to" she says "Jasmine can you come here?" i say as she walks to me and Bey "what's up babe?" she asks and wraps her arms around me, DAMN BUTTERFLIES "i was just thinking that Can i uh sleep with Bey tonight? i haven't been with her a long time?" i say nervous "of course babe! i can sleep with Maddie and Bea" she said then Maddie partically screams "Yayy sleepover with Jaz! we're gonna have so much fun!" i can't help but laugh "Maddie don't give a hard time to my girlfriend please" i say and she nods "we can sleep in my room" i say  "JAY?" i scream "oh what little Soph?? is something wrong??" he asks, i know when i scream his name he gets a little panicked "oh chill Jay i was just asking that sleepover with Bey" i said "sure thing!" he said "what about me?" Demi asks "sorry D i wanna catch up with B" i say and she nods, i'm sure if i'd said mom B would've become sad again "babygirl wanna wear my pj's?" Bey asks "THE SAME AS LAST TIME?!" i asks, once i took her pj's when i was sad and i missed her, after that it have been my favorite "yes baby" she says as i look over her shoulder and see Demi extremely jealous "of course!" i say, damn this will be harder than i thought, Demi and Bey in the same house.