Final Chapter

Louis Point of View

I can't believe Harry just spoke! Harry actually used his voice. It startled me so much that I actually stopped singing but what surprised me even more was that he used the last of his energy to remind me that he still loved me. Unfortunately, I am still pretty pissed off about the situation we've somehow found ourselves in that instead of saying I loved him too, I bloody quoted 'Over Again'. Now he is going to wake up worried which was the last thing I wanted him to do. All I want is for him to be okay. I haven't even realised that I'm practically sobbing into Harry's hair until Liam taps me on the shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

"You know he's going to be alright?" I inhale deeply and as I exhale the air whooshes out of me.

"I know lad but..."

"It's Harry and doesn't deserve this." Niall cuts in and finishes me sentence.

"Yeah... It just kills me that anyone would think that he brought this upon himself. When we all know for a fact he would have smiled at the bouncer and said "no problem bruv. I completely understand. See you lads later. I'm going to go back to sleep." And that's exactly where we would have found him at home because he would have thought "We have tomorrow off. Fuck it I want my bed.", sent me a text to say he is at our flat and that would have been the end of it. I would have found him asleep on the couch because he would have waited for me like he always does. That would have been it Liam! Instead I lost him! I did fooking lose him for two damn minutes. We are so incredibly lucky that he didn't suffer any brain damage. So, fooking lucky. I... I... just...FUCK." I fall straight into my emotions sobbing into Harry's hair which he won't like but I just couldn't bring meself to care at present too lost in the fact that my emerald eyed, curly hair, caring angel was almost taken from me. Liam, Niall, Zayn and Paul instantly pull me into a group hug, while I just cry my soul out. At some point Harry must have been awoken because he quickly lifted his head and locked eyes with me, then he slowly lifted our hands rope and anchor and placed them over his heart. I could feel the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

"I'm still here Loubear." I chocked back another sob as I hear him speak.

"You shouldn't be talking yet 'H'. You'll hurt yourself" Zayn reminded Harry.

"He needs to hear this." Harry forces out, coughing slightly but never breaking eye contact with me. "Boo you were never hopeless just helpless." Closing my eyes and leaning my forehead against his I knew that in that moment, in that point of time we were finally going to be alright.

THE END