Chapter #9

Niall's Point of View

As soon as Zayn and I released Louis, he immediately gather up everything Darren told him he would need and left in the ambulance. Liam found the keys to Louis' 2012 V8 'BMW' Twin turbo X5 M SUV (yes it is a car) and we all pilled in. Though I must admit I prefer Harry's Land Rover only because Harry's isn't a high-performance vehicle which makes sense in London's traffic but when you're in hurry anything with four wheels and a engine will do. Liam shouted out suddenly startling me from my thoughts.

"How do I start this bloody thing?!" Zayn, who is in the front seat, had to instruct Liam. Once the car started and we we're on the way I couldn't help but ask,

"Who should we be more concerned about?" Liam chocked and even lost control of the car for the smallest second.

"Niall how can you ask such a question?" He demanded.

"Easy Liam! those two are practically Romeo and Juliet. Just imagine for five seconds that Louis couldn't bring Harry back. How many graves would be digging?" I practically shouted but it came out more like a horse whisper.

"One Niall." Zayn answered quietly "We'll be digging one, but it may as well be two. Lou's body would be here, but his soul would be wherever Harry was."

"Stop it! Both of you. Just stop it! We are not burying anybody! Harry and Louis are going to be just fine! Nobody is going to die!"

"Harry did for two minutes!" I screamed.

"Enough Niall!" Liam shouted back

"Let's just get to the hospital. Alright?" Zayn coolly says. Liam and I nod and fall silent.

Once we got to the hospital we ran through the lobby to reception. We didn't see Louis in the waiting room, so we assumed he was still with Harry. Zayn took point in asking the receptionist about Harry because frankly Liam and I were a complete mess. The Receptionist is a 6" foot silvered hair male, slim.

"Can I help you gentlemen?"

"Yes please. We are looking for our friend. He was just rushed in here."

"Patient's name?" Zayn paled and so did I because we don't know what name to look for. Tomlinson or Styles! Luckily Liam composed himself long enough to answer.

"Harry Styles."

"Ah yes I see. He is currently in the Intensive Care Unit. You're not allowed in there; however, it does have its own waiting area. Feel free to be there as long as you need to." We all nodded thanks, but I had to ask.

"Do you if there is a Louis Tomlinson here?" The Receptionist typed Louis' name into the computer.

"Yes, but it seems like they had to sedate him. He is in the Short Stay Unit until the sedation wears off. If you get into the lift and go to the second floor, there is green dots on the ground follow them and they take straight to that Unit, then to get to the I.C.U go to the fifth floor and follow the orange dots on the ground. We are ground floor so if at any time to you need to leave just press the 'G' of the lift and will lead straight back here." We nodded again and said 'Thank you' before making our way. Liam opted to going to the I.C.U first to get a complete understanding on Harry's condition while Zayn and I went to the Short Stay Unit both us struggling to believe that the Doctors had to sedate Louis but then again it is Harry we are talking about.