Chapter #5

Harry's Point of View

After Niall, Zayn and Louis head for the dance floor. Liam and I spoke about everything that isn't work related, the latest movie we watched, the current T.V. series we're obsessed with, new music from our favourite artists that have been released or classic songs that caught our attention again. You know general chit-chat. We were having a conversation about the possibility of hiding all of Zayn's hair products when we hear this voice and we turned towards it.

"Why hello there cutie." The voice belonged to a 6" foot, natural blonde, built guy who is dressed in this flamingo pink Hawaiian shirt, black boot leg skinny jeans with a pair of black 'Doc Martens'. I huff at the sight and gesture to Liam, who rolls his eyes, both thinking the exact same thing "Zayn looks better in 'Docs' than this tosser." The guy, sits down next to Liam and Liam rises his eyebrows in response.

"Can we help you mate?"

"You can't but your slow talking friend might." I gulp and nervously lock eyes with Liam who mouths back "just breathe H. Just breathe".

"What's your name hot stuff?"

"Taken." Liam supplies. This is one of those times where I wish I could proudly wear my wedding band in public because what the creep says next makes me cringe.

"Don't see no wedding or engagement ring. Not even a promise ring, which means he's still on the market." I scoff hard, and Liam shoots the creep his evil look that screams I will personally destroy you and for once I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end, then like magic Louis, Niall and Zayn return from the dance floor. Louis immediately sits next to me and subtly wraps his arm around my waist and interlocking our hands.

"I see you've made yourself a new friend Liam. Well done lad." Louis chuckles misreading the situation.

"This beautiful curly haired human belongs to this group?" Louis rolls his eyes so use to me getting hit on by fans and such that he doesn't react. Niall looks confused while Zayn shots draggers at the creep knowing exactly what his end game is.

"I think you should be moving on lad. There is nothing here for you." Zayn warns but the dickhead takes no heed and continues.

"So, tell me curly..." I cut him off.

"Only my friends call me that." I shrug at the end trying to keep the wheeze that catches in my voice hidden.

"That lovely slow tone of yours is very addicting. Anyone ever told you that?" Louis' eyes narrow and his eyebrows flick up, he finally getting that this isn't as harmless as it seems.

"What do you want lad?" Louis all but growls

"Isn't obvious?" the creep asks and points at me "I want to take this gorgeous man home with me!" I cringe and press myself closer to Louis while squeezing his hand, he gently squeezes back and tightening his arm that is around my waist. I cleared my throat.

"And as my friend stated earlier. I am in fact taken"

"And as I said before I don't see no ring of any kind that suggests that."

"Trust me when I say you don't want to upset his partner. He isn't as forgiving as the rest of us." Zayn cuts in looking at Louis to make sure he doesn't kickoff. That boy doesn't know how to bite his tongue and sometimes it has has a habit of making a situation worse, though in this case it might just be justified. After Zayn's statement Liam adds,

"Walk away while you can mate." Niall nods before adding something to the warning list,

"You really don't want any of this laddie." The creepy guy just shakes his head and smiles at me. I didn't like it one bit.

"Oh, baby if you were mine I wouldn't let you out of my sight." My body starts to tremble with anxiety and my breath hitches, coursing Louis to whisper in my ear,

"Deep breathes my darling. I know this scary, but you can't have a panic attack here okay,. Deep breathes. I'm right next you and you're perfectly safe." I swallow thickly and try to gain control of my air waves.

"I'm not alone. I'm surrounded by my brothers." God I want nothing more to tell this creep that the blue-eyed wonder sitting next to me is in fact my husband that I've be happily married to for the last two and half years. Fucking management!

"Ditch them and I'll show you what an actual good time looks like."

"He's not going anywhere with you!" Zayn states

"I suggest you move along lad."Niall adds

"I would listen to them if I was you. Seriously!" Liam seethes,

"You're barking up the wrong tree here dickhead!" Louis growls but the creepy idiot is either really dumb or bloody brave because all he does is smile.

"Just one dance?"

"No thank you!" I tried to come off stern but my voice cracks through a wheeze. I must have gone pale or something because the lads and Louis are looking at with nothing but concern. I wheeze again as I try to inhale. I can feel the start of a panic attack and the lads notice.