He he's/your hungry

SLENDERMAN:" y/n,want to eat cause I'm hungry"Slender said looking at you.You looked up from your iPad and smiled."sure,i don't know what to eat" "I can get you some humans or blood" You thought it sounded gross but accepted.
-------4hr later-------
"I'm never eating that again Slender!"
you said while vomiting in the sink.

JEFF THE KILLER:"Jeff,Jeff I'm hungry" you said staring at your t.v."then go fucking get something"Jeff said while sharpening his knife.You grunted and went into the kitchen to make your self food."y/n can you make me a sandwich".Jeff walked in dragging his feet."fine,your really lazy" "I know he said smirking.

BEN DROWNED:"do we have food up-hear"Ben said not taking his eyes if the computer screen."i don't know,go downstates and get all da food" "you go get it" "ugh,I'm getting pizza"Your stomach growled just in time as the pizza guy showed up.

EYELESS JACK:"y/n do you want some food?" "Yeah,can you bring me something" "alright"Jack said walking downstairs. The next thing you notice is Jack carrying a plate with a......kidney on it" "um,thanks". You took the plate and nibbled at the kidney.

TICCI TOBY:"y-y/n,y/n,y/n, h-how I-I love pancakes,p-pancakes,now-w I'm hungry. W -willyou make me some pancakes" Toby sang in your ear."yes Toby" you said getting up.
-------1hr later--------
"Thanks for the pancakes"Toby said stuffing his mouth.

Masky:"Masky I'm home and I got food" you said getting home from your job. Masky came running down the stares. You opened the draw to get a knife. You cut two pieces of cheesecake. "I'm starving" Masky said cutting himself another slice.

HOODIE: You and Hoodie sat on your couch,when you heard the ice cream truck."Hoodie,can we get ice cream?" You asked impatiently."y-yeah" You and Hoodie got ice cream and shared.