12

Ace tapped his foot as he watched his gun. He needed to release some anger but Noah told him tonight wasn't the best night because of patrols. "Just why are you so angry man!"

"Because Noah! I told you I don't want no boy close to her ." Noah gave him a look before shaking his head and pouring him a class of water.

"Boss. Maybe you should just let her be and let her do what she wants to d-

"I don't care what she fucking wants!" He yells as he stands up. He tugs his hair and Noah sighed.

This wasn't the first time something like this happened. When Ace got stressed from work or school he would have this habit being mad at the world and doing things to annoy people . Mostly teachers. Though this was something new and it was because of a girl he personally had an affection for.

He gobbled down the water and stood up . He needed to see her. He got his keys and got into his car. Once he started the engine , he raced to her home not before texting her. Can I come over ? I really want to see you . He sends .

Lia looked down at her phone with a frown . My grandmother doesn't like you so I don't think you should come over now.

Why the hell doesn't this old hag like me? She doesn't even know me! He thought as he was getting ready to reply back. Leave your window open . I'll be there ten.

Lia jumped from her bed with a squeal. She always wanted this moment. She always read about these type of things though she never thought it would actually happen! This was very naughty but Lia didn't really care because she wanted to this to be completed .

She opened her window and locked her door. Making sure her maids didn't enter like they usually did without knocking . Though Lia didn't really mind it because she as so used to it .She waited patiently on her bed with a goofy grin .

Minutes later Ace parked his car a few blocks away and nearly cursed hisself. He almost forgot that she was a princess with millions of bodyguards! He sneaked his way to her gates and manage to get in quietly . He walked carefully until he saw a familiar window opened.

He sighed as he finally got to it and got in with ease. Lia was sitting on her bed looking at him with a smile before pulling him into a hug. "Bunny!" She smiles as she inhales his sweet smell. Ace chuckles and holds her , placing them both on her bed.

"Hi baby . How are you doing?" He asks as he plays with her hair. Lia let out a moan making Ace shift.

"I'm good . A little frustrated my grandmother is here." She pouts as she looks to her tv. "Anyways I'm glad you're here. Why'd you want to come over anyways?" She asks while standing up and getting the remote.

Ace smiled at her . "Like I said. I wanted to see you." Once she got back he pulled her into a hug and pushed her down into the bed. "Can we lay here for a second?" He says making Lia's cheeks turn red.

She bites her lips and nods her head . Ace weakly smiles at her and lays his head on the side of her neck. He wraps his arms on her waist and inhales deeply before closing his eyes. Lia felt out of place but her heart was racing . She placed her hand in his hair and played with it for a bit.

"I love that baby." He whispers as he smilies. Lia smiles and continues to do that. She looks at his tattoos on his neck and the marks on his cheek. She winced slightly because she didn't like to see him in pain.

She really didn't like seeing people in pain. After what she went though , who could enjoy being pain?

-

Lia must of have fallen asleep because when she had awaken , Ace was still there , snoring softly. She smiled as she looked to her clock and it read it was ten am . "Crap!" She hisses as she tries to get out of his hold but he was a heavy sleeper. "Ace wake up." She whispers and he groans as his hold tightens.

"It's early.. shhh." He croaks out as he lets her go and shifts on his side. Lia giggles as she loved this. Technically this was her first sleepover so this really excited her!

Lia went to her closet and picked out her fit. She had a white skirt and a pink shirt with some converses. Lia had to attend a check up that was scheduled for today. Though she was cancer free ; she still had these symptoms . She placed her hair in a messy bun and still saw the sleeping Ace.

She smiles at him because he was being really adorable right now. She stands near him and touches his cheek. He instantly was up and looked at her with a smile. He looked her up and down and then his smile turned into a frown. "Skirts skirts skirts." He says as he sits up and Lia blushes at his morning voice.

"They are cute right?"

Of course they were cute on her ; he just didn't want to see her with them in public . They should be for his eyes and his eyes only! "You look beautiful in anything baby." He stands up and stretch's . "Where are you off too anyways?"

"I have a check up at the hospital." She opens her window and looks back at him though Ace was looking at her with a confused look. "Let's chat later bunny!"

He came up to her and held her chin in his grip. "Check up? What for .. are you okay?" He asks with worry and she only giggles.

"LIA! HURRY UP ! WE LEAVE IN TEN!" Her mothers voice yells . Lia looks around before looking back at Ace.

"I-It's nothing serious! I'll see you Monday at school !" She kisses his cheek and starts walking to her door. He bites his lip as he grabs her wrist and pulls her into a hug. He was really worried about her and wanted to make sure everything was okay.

"If you say it's fine then I'll believe you. Call me okay?" She nodded her head with a smirk and started walking to her door. Ace placed his shoes on and made his way out of her room , quietly and peaceful.

Though he needed to do something about that grandma of hers.