McKenzie

[DISCLAIMER: We do not own Just My Luck]

.

.

After what happened when we went to that restaurant, I knew I was cursed. There was no way that I could have done all that and not be cursed with the worst luck ever.

"After all this I am never going outside again." I groaned as I threw my bag onto the floor. I asked Dylan if he wanted to come over for pizza since I ruined our dinner.

"Just because all this happened doesn't mean you should lock yourself away from society." Dylan answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"How am I supposed to go out if something like this-" I turned around to point at the blue stripes on the back of my clothes "-happens to me all the time."

"Well, you can have this." He chuckled. He picked his bag off the floor and gave it to me.

"I used to use it when I had all this bad luck, but lately, I've been getting quite lucky." He chuckled.

I opened up the bag and looked through it, seeing a first aid kit, an umbrella, a spare jumper, trainers, and a few other small things.

"Thank you," I laughed lightly, placing it at my feet.

The pizza arrived, and I got up to pay the man, only to find my purse empty and the only thing in there was a 2p coin.

"Wowwww..." I groaned.

Dylan, once again, came to my rescue, handing the man the money and taking the pizza in.

"What would I do without you?" I asked as I grabbed two cups and a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

"Crash and burn." Dylan teased.

"I think that could literally happen." I replied but he just rolled his eyes.

"Just enjoy the food." he replied, taking a bite out his pizza. I copied him while switching on the tv.

"Here, put what ever you want on. I'll be right back." I smiled, tossing him the remote control before entering my bedroom. I quickly took off my jeans an t-shirt, replacing them with sweats and a hoodie.

I grabbed my blue stained clothes and made my way to the laundry room, throwing my clothes into the washing machine and put the right amount of detergent into it. I placed the detergent to the side and tried to reach up to get the softener so I climbed onto the counter that was right underneath the shelf, making sure I don't hit it.

"Hey!" Dylan called from the door making me jump, hitting my head on the shelf and loosing my balance. I clenched my eyes as I was waiting for the impact of the floor but instead a pair of arms wrapped my waist, saving me from hugging the floor.

"Woah there." Dylan said turning me around quite fast to face him, again making me loose my balance slightly so I placed my hands on his chest.

We stared at each other for god knows how long and I noticed him slowly inching closer and closer to my face, staring at my lips; I couldn't help but do the same.

Just when our lips were about to touch the washing machine made a loud bang, making us jump apart. I faced the machine which was violently shaking with the lid open and the detergent tipped on. I quickly picked up the box which was nearly empty.

I must've knocked the box and switched on the machine by mistake when I fell.

"Dammit." I said to my self when foam started coming from the machine. I closed the lid and panicing, pressed a bunch of buttons to see if I could switch it off, but instead that made it worse. I opened the lid again but the foam was exploding everywhere slowly filling the room up.

Dylan was laughing his head off, as he easily switched it all off, but by now both of us were sat in a room full of foamy bubbles. You know, the kind you get in a bath?

"This was actually on my bucket list," I giggled, throwing some up in the air.

It only had to land right on Dylan.

He laughed loudly, throwing some back at me and it just turned into war.

"Your so gonna pay!" He warned jokingly, picking up by my waist and spinning me round upside down before dropping me back under all the foam.

I grabbed his feet, pulling at them so he slipped and landed on his bum right next to me.

"You know, we should probably get this all cleaned up before you do something to hurt your self." Dylan said causing me to groan.

"Damn this luck." I sighed, "This is going to take forever to clean up."