Joining in..

"Life as a girl isn't as easy as it seems. It's complicated".
-------

My name is Maddison Winston, I came from a rich family up north and a certified fashionista. I consider myself as a trend setter and of course I made my clothing brand.

I've always dreamed of the day when I would have the chance to join in the Girls Society because it is really a privileged if you became one of the sisters in The Norwood College. But I have one thing in my mind that will be affected by my dream.

I will leave my bestfriend William Green behind and it will surely break his heart.

This is it.

I entered the viewing room and saw a bunch of ladies sitting, they were all fashionable with their black clothes and red lipsticks. They looked like models.

I breathed in and out before I stepped forward, I smiled and sat in the chair that was placed on the middle of the room.

" Hello, Maddison". An old lady said while she was reading my profile.

"Hello, ma'am". I answered respectfully.

She directed her gaze towards me and said "Why do you want to be in the Girls Society?".

"I want to be part of your sisterhood, because you are one of the respected institution on the entire world and it will be a privilege if I will have the chance to be here and experience your wisdom..".

She didn't let me finish, she stood up and came towards me.

"Well then, welcome to The Girls Society". She said before handing me a copy of a giant pink book which contained all the names of the directors, the rules and all I need to know about this society.

My only problem now is how will I tell William that I joined in the Girls Society. He might kill me.

After driving for like an hour with a bunch of Taylor Swift songs. I felt ready and confident.

I got in my house and found William laying on my brown leather chair and he was watching Mean Girls 2.

"Hey". I shouted at him

And he managed to fall down the chair, then he came charging towards me.

"Hey you!". He got my tiny waist and he began tickling me from behind.

"I give up". I stated he stopped and then he hugged me. His usual scent filled my nose and I know I was safe.

"How was your day?". He asked with a smile.

"Ummm, it was eventful.. I guess". I shrugged not really knowing the right words to say to him

"Mine, is the same".

"You just laid here in my couch, what is so eventful about that?". I said unknowingly.

"Maddi, we need to talk". He suddenly got serious and I was quite curious.

"We need to talk too". I said honestly.

"Well then, you go first". He insisted.

"I'm moving".

"Moving where?". He questioned out.

"Well I was chosen". I said not looking in his eyes.

"Me too". He said sadly

"I'm now in the girls society".

"I'm in the boys society".

We both looked at each other and I was the first one that cried, I mean we couldn't see each other anymore.

"I'll miss you". I sobbed

"I'll miss you too". Tears suddenly formed in his eyes and then it fell.

"What will happen to us?". I questioned out.

"We'll find a way, we always do". He smiled at me and just one smile from him made it seem so easy like it was a happy day.

^°^°^=^°^°°°^=^=^=°=°°°^°

Welcome to my new book, vote and comment if you want me to continue this book.

Love ya lots. ★♥♥♪