Canibles

(Y/N) POV

After following the group to a truck. I looked at the girl with the spikes bat. She scares me a lot. 10k on the other hand is kind to me. "Ok let's just get this straight. We have a zombie human on our hands." Asked the guy who smelled like a Z. I growled at his smell. "Woah woah that thing is uncontrollable.!!" Said the Z man. " I-I-I-I'm not..... a t-thing. M-my name is (Y/N)." I said to him. "Oh we should introduce everyone to you. I'm 10k, that's doc, warren, Murphy, Addy , Cassandra, Garrnet, and Mack." Said 10k while pointing at each person individually.
I waved awkwardly, after introductions the group split off I was with 10k, Doc, and Cassandra.

~time-skip~

"Maybe we'll get lucky and get some porn!"Doc said. " I've never seen porn." Said 10k. "What you've never seen porn." Said Doc shocked. " not before my time. Is it Good?" Asked 10k. "Nah- Hell yeah-I-I-it depends..." me, doc, Cassandra say overlapping each other. Doc and 10k continue to talk. Cassandra disappeared. We met back up with the group. Cassandra was being questioned by Warren and Garrnet. "Do you know them!!" Garrnets voice was harsh and filled with anger. I growled. "That thing is gonna kill us all." Says Murphy while pointing at me. I growled at his statement. If I was gonna kill anyone it would be you. Cassandra runs. We catch her and find out the people who took Addy are cannibals.

~Time skip to the Machine gun scene~

"Start shooting away, you and the girl will be the first to die." Said the man holding a knife to Addys neck. This was the first time in months I have ever wanted to tear apart a human so badly but I stayed hidden.

~Time skip to Citizen Z~

"Come in citizen z this I X rate delta. Do you copy!" Said Addy into the microphone. "I read you loud and clear X rate delta what can I help you with?" Addy explained to this Citizen Z that we need music.

~time skip~

I walked with 10k to the his little sniper position once he was positioned correctly I left without him noticing. Warren bust the gate full force with the truck. 10k got the man on the Machine gun but not in the head but the arm. I was so close to the man that I could, my instincts took over and I grabbed the man and threw him in front of the group after they killed the Z's. " no no please!" The man screamed in fear of me as I growled. I looked at Warren and Garrnet for permission to kill the man. They nodded their heads yes. I growled walking closer to the man. " shit..." Murphy said as I tore the man into pieces. I destroyed the brain and stood up 10k handed me a cloth and I cleaned my self up.

~Authors note~

I everyone I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! I love you all and don't forget to ship your ship until it sails!!