my new friend... my only friend

After a bit she woke up and we started talking, turns out we are both going to UA and her name is Momo yaoyorozu. We went to the park once I got put and surprisingly i healed in less than 4 hours of being there. Liam said it was him/my quirk that healed me. Once at the park we talked and talked, when the sun was about to go down we walked to the beach that i cleaned. we layed down and watched the clouds pass till it was sunset then took a picture together. "thank you for saving me" i looked over at her and smiled "what kind of person would i be if i didn't help a person in need" she smiled and i walked her home "this is the place" i look at the huge building "its huge" she smiled at me "i hope you had a good time Momo" she nodded and went inside but not before hugging me. i went home too. once home i got an ear full from Nemuri about how she thought i got in trouble or was hurt and how she was very worried. i go into my room and start to play a few songs on my guitar.

he sings this but with only the guitar and yes i do like nightcore so most of the songs in the story will be from them

"it's only been a few days and your playing better than most pros, not bad izuku" i look up and notice Nemuri standing in the doorway "hey Nemuri, i practise a lot so i got pretty good" i smile  bit as i lay down in my bed and go to sleep. in the morning Nemuri came in my room telling me that my girlfriend was here so i ask "hey Nemuri whats a girlfriend" she turns to face me "a girlfriend is someone why you are dating because you love them" i looked at her still confused but i didn't ask. i got dressed in a green hoodie and black jeans then walked out to see Momo standing there in the living room so i walked over to her "hey Momo, what are you doing here so early in the morning" she looks over at me and smiles "its 2 in the afternoon Izuku" i quickly look over at the clock and see it says 2:17 pm "well do you wanna go hang out Izuku" i smile and look back at her "well why wouldn't i afterall we are friends" we go to a local restaurant and eat some food. about an hour we finish and go to the beach again "hey Izuku, were you the one who cleaned this place up" i nod my head while looking at the clouds "what highschool are you going to Momo" she answers quickly "UA, i got in through recommendation so i may as well go" i look over to her "then i guess i'm going with you" 

we hung out for the next 8 hours so it was 11 pm and we were still at the beach "i should bring you home before you parents kill me" she looks over with puppy dog eyes "then can you stay the night please"