𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

— 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮.

❛ the first official date ❜

A SLOW MELLOW WALK HOME WITH HER EAR BUDS PLAYING DODIE CLARK. She approches the empty house seeing a blue post-it on the kitchen island bar.

working late again, please do the dishes + there's pasta in the fridge!

Dorothy sighs picking off the sticky note from the counter and crumbles it up. Walking up the stairs, she props open her laptop and types into google; instagram.com

And there she sat, scrolling and scrolling and scrolling through countless pictures of girls with make up and bikinis and crop tops and boyfriends. One after the other.

"Okay... you can do this." She whispers to herself walking over to her closed closet doors. Opening it she found her multitude of knit sweaters and plain back leggings. "ALEXA! shuffle songs from Camp Rock!"

༄ ༄ ༄

WHILE SKATING HOME, RICKY'S PHONE IS HELD TO HIS EAR, "She didn't get Instagram, I might've messed it up with her." he mumbles to the red head on the other line.

"Ya sure about that?" Dawn says with her face lit up by her laptop screen, "did she ask about me?"

He exhales, clenching her jaw. "No, actually," his voice rises. Ricky was never a pro at lying.

"Are you lying?!"

Lightning fast reflex, he steps off the board and picks it up. "What no!" Still, his voice rises.

"You're jealous, you're scared she's giong to pick me over you. Look I might like her, sure, but she's straight. And all I know is that she'll be happy with you."

"She is?" his lips smile unknowingly.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah, k bye!" she hangs up.

༄ ༄ ༄

dory_loski