𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

— 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮.

❛ not fit for the spotlight ❜

AFTER SCHOOL DORY IS IN THE LIBRARY. Her usual binding place after the hectic, anxiety enduring day. It's a normal faces, tudors and clients, other silent kids that just sit in the back and read, and today new freshman faces.

Although all these new faces, one familiar one catches her eye. The boy with curly brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. "Hey, Dodie!" The boy says noticing the girl near by.

"Dorothy," She corrects him.

"Umm, sit here." He says moving his back pack off of the chair beside him which is tucked into another computer desk.

She hesitates before sitting down in the newly empty seat. Her hands grip the edges of her book tightly. "What are you doing in the library?" She seems to make out of her anxious mouth.

His head motions to the computer screen. Zac Efron with a jersey and basketball in hand. "I'm auditioning for the musical." He says with a hint of guilt behind it. Shock from the word musical rushes through her body.

༄ ༄ ༄

"HOLY SHOOT! I FORGOT ABOUT AUDITIONS." Dorothy says to the camera.

༄ ༄ ༄

RICKY LOOK AT HER ALMOST WAITING for the girl to answer. It left an uncomfortable silence. "I-I am too." She let's out.

Confusion spreads across his face. "Really? You don't spark me as the acting type."

She rolls her eyes sighing, "It's a stupid thing my friend is making me do." She smiles at him.

"Shit, auditions are starting soon." The boy says standing up and grabbing his bag, but the screen freezes.

"Oh," She stands up.

His fist aggressive pounds on the CD player. "Uh, you should just go. See ya later."

"Yeah." She starts walks out of the library.

༄ ༄ ༄

IT'S A PEACEFUL WALK IN THE HALLWAY a couple people here and there. Peaceful in the outside, but her blood was pumping fast and heavy. With just the thought of speaking in front of people.

From the calm exterior, stomps grow louder. Almost a run. The feet stop right behind her. Her dirty blonde hair flies in the air to look back at the source. Rick Bowen. Again. "C'mon Dory!" He immediately takes her hand and continues to sprint down the halls.

༄ ༄ ༄

"WAIT!" RICKY AND DOROTHY COME running down the theater isle. Their hand depart as everyone on the stage turn back. "We're here to audition!" The two make their way to the stage. "I'm here for Troy."