10 🍀ACCIDENT🍀

Start from the beginning

He had drawn a boundary around Wuxian, which could only be entered by him and people he allowed

He had drawn a boundary around Wuxian, which could only be entered by him and people he allowed. No one else. Jiang Wanyin had kept Wuxian in his heart and mind, 24*7. Waited patiently, though impatience to claim Wuxian drummed inside Wanyin each second of his life, but he had waited, waited for his Xian's acceptance.

And finally, when he had successfully became Wuxian's world, he expressed his feelings, and of course his Xian accepted it too, immediately, without a second thought. Wanyin was on cloud nine that day when Wei Wuxian wholeheartedly had accepted and even reciprocated his love. He had even physically surrendered himself to him. That much he trusted his gege Wanyin.

Then, how did all that change suddenly? Where did those blissful days vanish, when his Ying looked at him with eyes full of love and shy!!!!! Longings & expectations!!!!!

Wanyin didn't talk to anyone. He spent his wedding night in his home office, crying like a baby, calling Wei Ying's name. And, since the next day he drove to office as early possible and returned back home as late possible. If was in his hands, he wouldn't set a foot where his Wei Ying no longer resided.

How was he supposed to acknowledge, that his only love wasn't with him anymore!!!! The world suddenly seemed dull and lonely for him now. His life became colourless and aimless. Nothing interested him anymore.

Unable to resist, he ultimately went and stood near Wei Ying's college, watching....waiting....

After some time, Zhuliu informed him that Wuxian had entered college.

Wanyin watched Wuxian get out of the black audi belonging to Lan Wangji, and enter the college, from far, while in hiding

Wanyin watched Wuxian get out of the black audi belonging to Lan Wangji, and enter the college, from far, while in hiding. Wanyin followed Wuxian in shadow to his each class. He saw him caressing his portrait, that Wuxian had drawn before. He saw him smiling sadly to Zhuliu. His heart wrenched, hurt, watching his Xian from far but not being able to go near him, touch him, hug him. Take away his tears, like before. His heart hurt bad.