What was his plan exactly? Well that's best thing he had right now was to not get caught. That's what he was doing right now. Although it seemed to easy. Wash e really walking out free? Why not run?! It's because he was to scared. Minho's felt like every single sound that was made was a threat. 'Calm down Minho. It will be alright. Right?? Stop over thinking? I'm almost to the other side if the-'

"Who's there!?" A familiar voice to Minho yelled out. He noticed a flashlight shine towards his direction. Minho froze. He quickly thought of a stupid plan.

"It's me... Um Felix!" He made his voices a bit deeper than usual. Minho already knew that it wouldn't work, but for some reason he had just a little bit of hope.

"Oh okay. Sorry!" It really worked? That was his cue to make a run for it.

"Kaito are you a dumbass! That's not Felix! We got an intruder!" All Minho hopes at this point was that they did not shoot at him. He heard voices behind him yelling orders and nonsense. Minho tried to run faster, but his stupid knee rushed a horrible pain up and down his leg. He stopped what was wrong with his knee!? Minho took a step only for him to fall onto the cold grass. His knee hurts like a bitch. Tears began to fill his eyes at the pain he was going through.

"Don't move! " Minho tuned his head to see four males and one female with guns point at hit along his flashlight. Of all the faces he recognized one. A great way to see an old 'friend.' He sighed as some of the tears fell onto his cheeks. Minho turned his head to what was going to be freedom.

Not anymore.

But be was not going done without a right. Why have to knifes and not put them to use right? Minho waited for one of them to get close to him. One had to. They had to identify him, thats was one of the armed guys did. He kneeled down to stared at his face. "That's a Lee. We can't kill him." Kaito told the guy who was staring at Minho.

The guy smirked reaching out to Minho face. "Well that doesn't mean he can't hurt him— AAAHH!"

Minho had stabbed his thigh.

With that he used all the force he had to attack them without trying to using his right leg.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chan looked at the clock on the wall. 11:00 p.m. He had just dealed with the problem Changbin had earlier. He was on debating talking away Eunji's job away and give to to another trust worthy person. He was loosing money and clients. This was not going to be the done fall of Skz. He was going to make sure of it. No matter what it took.

But right now he was tried and wanted some sleep. If his body even let him. Chan got up from his chair and stretched before walking out and going to his room. He had put Minhyun to bed earlier so he did not worry about his son right now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jeongin was on his bed reading a book while his boyfriend did 'situps' on the floor. In reality Jisung was lying on the floor. Not long ago Jeongin had told him that he like buff guys and now he was trying to impress him, but Jeongin didn't seem interested. "Do I really have to get more buff? I already have abs!" Jisung sat up looking over to the youngest of the both.

Jeongin rolled his eyes staring at the mall on the floor. "I said I liked buff guys. Not that you had to become it, and either way you're fine just as you are. Okay?"

"Thats means nothing to me knowing that you drool over other guys!" Jisung whined standing up. He lazily made his way to the bed plopping beside Jeongin. Jisung hugged his waist snuggles in.

"Don't be like that Ji. I don't drool over other guys I promise you." Jeongin said running his hand through Jisung's blonde hair.

"Promise?" Jeongin nodded placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Maybe once in a while though." Jisung clicked his tongue getting up from the bed. Jeongin chuckled at his reaction. "I'm kidd- AAAHH!" Jeongin stopped hearing a scream . Jisung also stopped what he was doing. Jeongin got out of bed looking bout of the window that shows the backyard. "Jisung there is something happening out there!" Jisung quickly slipped on his shoes running up to the door.

"Stay here Jeongin. I'll be back." Jisung ordered him. Jisung ran to Changbin's door and knocked on it rapidly. Changbin opened the door already ready. Jisung wasting not Tim ran to Chan's bedroom door. He didn't know what was happening, but he knew that there was something bad going on in the outside. And he know that it probably put loved ones in trouble.

When they reached Chan's door he saw Hyunjin standing outside speaking to Chan. "What's going on?"

"Someone broke out of the basement not long ago." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow with a small smirk. Chan sighed shaking his head in disappointment. Jisung and Changbin both at stared Hyunjin with confusion.

"Who?!" Jisung asked.

"Minho duh."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It's my new book. I will probably make two or three new stories (maybe not) since I need something to do over the summer, but right now I'll show you one. Also I just finished classrs for the year, so that's great. I make a schedule to update my stories so I don't get overwhelmed with them, but I don't not know what that will go. Anyway, here it is..

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*