Chapter 5

Sorry for the long week my life has been a bit chaotic.
Trigger warning, mentions of panic attack, and schizophrenia

Aizawa POV
I looked through everyone's rooms including Kirishimas. I didn't find anything in anyone's room except Yayorozus room under her bed was a good sized hammer. So I asked her about it and she became sweaty, then I notice she has bandages on her knuckles.

"Can I see what is under the bandages?"
"Oh it's nothing just from training!"
"We didn't have training yesterday and Jirou said you were with her all day after class yesterday."
"Uh... I was self training."
"Let me see then if it's just training."
"It's fine."
I grabbed her wrist before she could walk away and undid the bandages. It was a good size bruise on her knuckles, looks like maybe from last night.
"These look fresh I will do some extra investigation with Kirishima and Katsuki."
I walk away and go to Katsukis room, I push the door open. Kirishima is awake, just lying there.

Kirishimas POV
Aizawa walks in and I'm still lying next to Katsuki he has been sleeping for a while now.
"Hey Mr. Aizawa."
"Hey you mind if we wake up Katsuki, I need to ask him a couple of things."
I just nod and shake Bakugo a bit, he groaned and opened his eyes. He looks at me and smiles and then looked at Aizawa and sat up.
"I'm sorry I'm late for class!"
"It's ok I saw and left you two a bit to have the day off"
He calmed down, I sat up and he leaned on me, he was still tired.
"Katsuki I need to ask you a few questions."
"Ok dad, what is it?"
"Your door lock was broken, who broke in? Was it Kirishima? Did they hurt you?"
"Momo and Iida broke in, Kirishima came a few minutes after cause I was crying, yes Momo punched me quite hard in the stomach."
He lifted his shirt to show a bruise on his stomach, I got up and grabbed bandages and wrapped up his bruise with a pain cream.

*Time skip*

Bakugo POV
A couple of days passed, Momo nor Iida showed up to class. This was concerning because neither of theme had ever missed a day of school for as long as I could remember. I later  learned that Momo and Iida had been suspended for a total of four months. Suddenly I felt my stomach drop. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. It felt as if the world was spinning, it became hard to breath as if air was leaveing my lungs faster that I could get another breath. My head filled with voices
This is all your fault.
"no" I mumbled to my self
Weak.
"No" I said a said a little louder this time
you know if you where stronger none of this would have happened.
"Get out of my head!"
I bet you enjoy this. hurting other people you sick freak
I felt a knot tighten in my throat as tears blurred my vision. I started cutting again deep cuts on each arm. No one really cares they just feel bad
"STOP, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Punching the wall. I started to feel dizzy and I felt my body go limp as I fell to the floor. The last thing I remember before blacking out was hearing Kirishima and Aizawa rush in my room right before everything went black.

Deku POV
I heard muffled screaming from Kacchans room and I ran over there to see what was happening, I started to push the door open and then Kirishima ran out with Kacchan in his arms bridal style, not to long after came Aizawa clutching something small in his hand. He looked at me with a worried expression, what was going on. He ran off not saying anything but he left kacchans door open so I went in and looked around, everything seemed normal. Then I opened the bathroom door the was blood on the counter, and some on the floor, I gasped in shock. What is wrong with Kacchan he surely would tell me this stuff right. Now that I think about it he hasn't really texted me since his mother died, and he doesn't talk much either just short conversations. I leave the room shutting the door behind me, I didn't know what to do or what to say. "Should I tell someone? Can I do something to help?" I muttered so many questions were running through my mind. Everyone knows Aizawa adopted Kacchan wait... The day the police came to tell him his mother died, we were talking about mental health, he went checking peoples arms... when he got to Kacchan, Kacchan ran off. So does that mean Kacchan harms himself? I start to worry more. I need to get answers from someone.

Ha cliffhanger. Who knows what happened. But thanks to my cousin @just_another_homan for helping me finish because I didn't know what to do, so they did Bakugos POV and after that I had a plan to finish. Sorry for the long wait as well I just couldn't get a good plan. Thanks for reading