Chapter 2 (slightly updated)

A/N: this is around after a month after they saved Eri just if you were wondering the time.
Bakugo POV
I hugged Aizawa thanking him, I'm still upset about my mom but at least people care. And I love Auntie Inko I just don't want to put to much stress on her.
Me and Dadzawa walk out so we can talk,
"So Katsuki just to get one quick thing really quick how do you feel about siblings and homosexuals?"
"First off I'm a homosexual my self so like I don't care and, who would my siblings be."
"Well just to let you know me and Present Mic, or Hizashi, are married." There was clear shock on my face and he blushed a bit, yes Dadzashi ha.
"Anyway your siblings, you know Shinsou? We adopted him when he was around 5, his dad left him and his mother died from a villain attack. And Eri but I'm pretty sure you know what happened from Izuku"
I was a bit shocked, again, but nodded, he also told me we were going to my home to get my belongings. I was ok with it since my 'father' is probably dead now. When we got there Dadzawa gasped and his face looked like he just smelled a steaming pile of shit. My house smelled of alcohol and cigarettes, he saw dry blood on the carpets. We went to my room, he looked upset seeing my mattress on the floor and barely anything.
"We can get you a new bed and clothes if you would like."
"N-no you don't have to!"
"My husband is Present Mic popular hero and radio show host, and I'm a pro I think we can afford."
I start to tear up again then I had a good idea,
"H-hey can I call you Dadzawa and Hizashi Dadzashi?"
I say with a smirk on my face he got a little flustered and said
"Why not just get what you need I will be in the car."
I nod and start to get my belongings, I look at the razors and grab a couple just in case... I grab a couple clothes and head out the door. I get into Dadzawa's car and we went to the store got me a bed, and new clothes a lot of long sleeve and turtle neck my choice and some cute jeans and socks and a pair of new shoes. I kept insisting he didn't have to buy it but he did anyway then we went to the furniture store for my room. I got a bed frame side table a desk with a shelf built on the desk with a dresser for my closet. He even got me a new phone on a new plan, which means new number. I kept insisting again he didn't have to again didn't listen. He was to nice, then he said a couple things
"Hey I think you should go to therapy before it gets to bad, you know your depression."
"Well I m-mean I guess b-but therapists are expensive!"
"Again what did I day earlier."
I just nodded, yay get to spill my feelings to a stranger, jazz hands. We get to Dadzawa and Dadzashi's house, we walk in Eri and Shinsou stare, and Dadzashi came down the stairs and hugged me. I was a little shocked then, also saying his hair is down in a bun. Then he was running his fingers through my hair and said
"It's ok it's ok, you're gonna be safe here, your dad can't hurt you, no one will hurt you."
He reassured me but I still cried and he just stayed hugging me then Eri came over, and she hugged my leg. Damn she is a fucking precious angel. Me and Dadzashi sat on the couch so I could calm down, Shinsou came in and stood in the door way, he put his hands in his pockets and I looked at him he smiled. Wait. HE SMILED. HE FUCKING SMILED I DIDNT KNIW HE COYLD DO THAT!
I smile back, then we all start bringing my stuff in, we let Eri carry clothes she really wanted to help. We assembled everything and they left my room so I can settle and put my stuff up. I put the razor in my drawer under a couple things.
They don't love you they don't care they pity you, they just think you're weak, everyone else thinks you're a monster, you're worthless, you would be a better villain then hero. No one will care if you died.
No get out my head!
I start to cry and held my head in my hands, I grabbed the razor and went to the bathroom in my room. I leaned over the sink and I cut and cut and cut and cut. When I was done I cleaned up hid the razor and cried in my bed. I heard my door open I didn't look up though, then I heard Eri's sweet little voice
"Katsuki are you ok?"
I just looked at her and turned I didn't want to seem rude and I gripped the covers. I felt someone crawl in the bed and laid by me. It was Eri and she moved her head into my chest,
"It's ok, don't be sad Loud Daddy said it's gonna be ok."
I cried I didn't like crying in front of her but I couldn't help it. She hugged me and I hugged her back. She then fell asleep, myself soon after.
Aizawa POV
It was bed time for everyone, school again, I rather my own children to stay with me. I was checking on them told Shinsou to turn off Minecraft to go to bed. I checked Eri's room she wasn't there and I panicked I called Hizashi calmly and told him he looked around the house while I went check on Katsuki. I saw his chest go up and down but to the side was another thing going up and down, breathing, I thought it was a cat I pulled back the covers it was Eri. I sighed and tried to pick her up to bring back to bed. She woke up and mumbled,
"No Daddy Katsuki was sad, so I have to make sure he's not sad."
He must've been crying and worried Eri, I left them and told Hizashi. He took a picture it's now his lock screen and little Shinsou as his home screen. Then we went to bed.
Time rewind
Kirishima POV
I walked into class Bakugo with his head down. He was breathing but it looked weird, like crying. I went put my hand on his back,
"Hey are you ok Bakubro?"
A/N: I don't remember exact words sorry 😐
He looked up his eyes were red, then he ran off I wanted to go after him but Denki came in, I shook it off I was worried though, I hope he is ok, a light pink dusted my cheeks, I just started talking to Denki.
"Hey Denki you know what's wrong with Bakugo?"
He just shrugged and we talked for a while, people started coming in then Bakugo came in not long after our teacher.
"Ok so today we are going to be discussing mental illness..." A/N you read the first chapter Aizawa had the idea of checking everyone's wrist, he passed me, I like Todoroki had scars from Middle School, he got to Bakugo and then he ran out looking sick Aizawa not far after. I ran to I heard Iida yelling but I didn't care I looked around the corner I took the chance to quietly sneak into a stall and listen. I heard Bakugo crying, a gasp from Aizawa and talking it was quiet. Probably t I keep others from hearing the lunch bell rang, then Bakugo and Aizawa got called to the office when they left I left. After lunch we were supposed train with Aizawa but he wasn't there, neither Bakugo. I was worried and only Mina knew of my crush on Bakugo. I decided to call him but his number was disabled. I worried more and after school I called Aizawa. He said he was fine and with him I sighed as my cheeks were dusted with a deeper pink. With him in my mind, I went to bed. Friday tomorrow yesssss.

Hi guys sorry I haven't included Kirishima much but it is Bakugo's story so yea. Only the ogs know what the last sentence was.
Word count 1455