Chapter 3

Bakugo POV
Aizawa likes having his kids at his home instead of the dorms. No one else knows I live with him but he said I can go to the dorms for a week then the next at home. I was walking home Aizawa left early. I was talking with Shinsou, saying he is my brother
"So why were you adopted Bakugo?"
"Please call me Katsuki, and my dad well he he a-abused me... and my mother is dead..."
I look a way with tears stinging my eyes, I felt a hand in my shoulder I look up Shinsou he had a comforting smile on his face. Then we get back home. I walk to my room, my own Dadzawa gave me homework. When I entered I saw Dadzawa on my bed. His eyes were rather glossy. Tears? He looked at me pulled me in the room turned the light on and shut the door. He then sat me on the bed, looked at me and tears starting to line his eyes. He does care about us. He opened his hand to the bloody razor.
Wait did I forget to hide it? And I swore I washed it off.
"Katsuki you have to stop doing this to yourself"
At least he didn't find the others but how did he find it. I looked away
"How did you find it?" Tears started to pierce my eyes and fall down my face.
"One of the cats smelled the blood, wouldn't stop meowing, but why? You should tell me."
"The v-voices were telling me no one cares... that I'm a monster... a villain. Nothing better and no one would care if I died." I bring my knees to my chest and start to cry. Dadzawa hugs me, Eri hears me again, this child is just magical. She comes and hugs my back. I wince, and hiss a little in pain I still have bad bruises. Eri lifted my shirt, she is strong for her age. She looked at Dadzawa
"Can I since you can stop my quirk?"
Dadzawa nodded whats going on? Then Eri starts to glow and her horn extended a little. I felt pain leave my body from my back stomach and arms. Then she stopped glowing and Dadzawas eyes were red. I looked at my wrists and felt my back.
"What the h- what happened?"
"It's Eri's quirk, rewind I won't go into much detail though."
I sigh and do my homework. I hear Dadzashi yell it's time for dinner. It was some curry it was so good.
"Thanks Dadzashi! It's so good!" I say with a smile, Dadzashi also looked surprised at the name but smiled. When I finish I shower and look in the mirror.
You should kill yourself you're a monster, nothing but a bully. Everyone hates you. No one would care.
I cut again getting another razor. I took a bath it (yes he took another bath, they are comforting to him) stung and when I put on clothes I had a new 30 marks each arm. Then I fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes black all around me I can't see anything. I'm panicking
"HELLO!?"
People came into view.
All of class my new family Auntie Inko and..... Mom.
They were all walking around me calling me names in sync.
Monster
Bully
Villain
Nobody cares about you
Die
No one loves you
Slut
Faggot
Asshole
"NO THATS NOT TRUE!" I squat down and hold my head tears flowing down my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up tears flowing down my face I'm sobbing.
Kill yourself
I will I will wake up early and do it. I look at the clock
4:47am
I get up get dressed I wrote letters to Eri Shinsou and Dadzawa and Dadzashi I heard moving in their room and I ran out the door. I stopped at the bridge, i stand there crying I don't know for how long I cut and cut and cut my arms, I hear walking, it's Dadzawa and Shinsou they looked panicked. They spot me and start running my eyes get blurry and I stand on the rail
"I'm sorry..."
I look at them and smile and fall backwards off the bridge.
Falling.....
The air rushing by my ears I close my eyes, then somethings hits my back the water I felt blood come out my mouth and felt something wrap around me before I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in the hospital Dadzawa Dadzashi Shinsou and Eri are in my room.
I'm not dead.
I open my eyes wider, Dadzawa stands up quickly.
"Katsuki..." he was crying I can tell, I look around the others looked sad as well. I was just adopted a few days ago and they care this much. I start to cry,
"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't- I d-d-don't know what c-came o-over me!"
He didn't say anything just hugged me.
"Please d-don't tell anyone in c-class"
"I will let you tell them in your own time."
Eri she was crying to, I pat the bed and she come sit. Why the fuck did I want to leave this angel. This loving family. Kirishima.
You're a monster that's why just a stupid weak villain.
I start to cry and grab my head I'm having a breakdown again they can all tell at this point Dadzashi came on my other side and rubbed my back.
~Time skip to Thursday~
Everyone asked why I wasn't there I just told them I was sick. Shoto and Izuku is also the only ones who knew I lived with Aizawa so they thought he stayed home to take care of me.
~Time Skip~
The lunch bell rang I was talking to Kirishima I know I was pink I think he noticed. Iida came up to me
"Bakugo please come with me."
"Ok, see you in a minute Kiri!"
I walked with Iida to a empty class room,
"So uh what do you need Iida?"
He looked a little surprise I'm not going ape shit. His expression changed a second later to anger. Then Ochako Mineta and Yaoyorozu came out of the dark.
"Oh well hi guys so well what did you guys need."
Before I could blink I was on the ground held down down tape from Yaoyorozu.
"What the hell guys." Tape was comings to my mouth I had to get one more word out at least
"KIRISHI-" the tape was on my mouth and they started kicking me. I cried they called me weak and crybaby.
Kirishima POV
Bakugo went with Iida I had a bad feeling but I didn't complain. I was waiting for him playing my phone when I heard a muffled scream
"KIRISHI-"
I ran to where I heard the scram and slammed the door open to see Iida Yaoyorozu Uraka and Mineta beating Bakugou and he is crying, bruising, and bleeding.
"WHAT THE HELL GUYS COULDN'T YOU SEE HE WAS TRYING TO CHANGE! OR ARE YOU THAT DAMN BLIND! AND WHY JUST WHY! YOU GUYS ARE TEYING TO BECOME FUCKING HEROES! THIS ISN'T ACCEPTABLE!"
They didn't speak just ran out the room. The door slammed making a loud bang. Bakugos eyes widened with fear. He covered his head.
"Please... dad... no don't hurt me....!"
He was having a panic attack what happened to him. I hugged him trying to calm down. His rapid breaths slowed down and he started crying. I let him cry into my shoulder. He was red now honestly I was to I loved this angry Pomeranian. He looked up at me I wiped a tear off his cheek. He blushed badly
"I'm s-sorry you had to see m-me like this."
"It's ok, I'm here for you."
I kissed his forehead. Wait! I KISSED HIS FOREHEAD IM DEAD! He just blushed.
"Hey Kiri."
"Yea?"
"I have had a c-crush... on you ever since we met." He looked away I grabbed his chin and moved him to look and me. I then put my lips on his they were so soft, he was surprised but kissed back. We melted into the kiss then got interrupted with Aizawa and Present Mic slamming the door open, we pulled away when we jumped and started to blush. Then I was wrapped in Aizawas scarf unable to move.
"Iida told me that you were beating Bakugo."
I opened my mouth to speak then interrupted by Bakugo
"It wasn't him it was Iida Ochako Yaoyorozu and Mineta."
"Are you just trying to defend him?"
"No, you saw how we were when you opened the door."
We both blushed a bit and I scratched the back of my neck. Aizawa seemed to have processed what he witnessed.
"Uhhhhhh, well then if you guys are dating we have to fill you in on some things."
Aizawa explained what happened with Bakugo and his family. I actually cried Bakugo was crying to but still holding on to my arm.
"Come when you want just don't do... anything like. Yeah."
"DAAAAAAD!"
Bakugou yelled yea was beet red. I then thought of something
"Hey Aizawa can I come over? Just to watch movies"
"Sure but let me talk to Katsuki real quick now hurry eat lunch Hizashi brought Katsuki some food."
I go to the lunch room and eat with the Bakusquad I see Midoriya and Todoroki we all know they're dating but they are with assholes. I tell them to come see for a minute Iida and them looked nervous, I told everyone at the table what had happened, besides the part where me and Bakugo are dating, I'm waiting until he is ready to tell everyone. When I was finished Mina looked pissed got up and walked over to Iida and them big sis time,
"What the hell dudes! I thought you were cool! You didn't see Bakugo trying to change you blind asses! Try learning what's going on before hurting someone! You're lucky he didn't have to get sent to recovery girl!" She the slapped someone don't know who but someone and came back to the table. Midoriya looked pissed to and went say a few things himself they looked upset after that but then the rest of us chatted until we had to go back to class.
———————————————————————————
Word count 1727