a little taste

bubblegum's POV 

marcy should be here. i invited her for a sleep over! its just like her to do this to me.. 

what if she doesnt come?? nugh. 

"bubs im here im so late my bad!" " marceline!" i run to hug her tight. i look up at her and shes stiff and blushing so i back off and pull her in my room by the hand. "uh er- i didnt get a chance to change into my pj's . i was rushing to get over here." marcy is holding her bag still pink cheeked and cute. 

i causually say," just change then." "w-where?" "can you not change in front of your best friend?" "of course i can."

marcy starts to undress and i cant help to stare. im trying not to but. when she lifts her shirt and her grey skin stretches around her sexy curves. i start going nuts inside. 

marcy fiddles with her bra hook, nows my chance. i walk over and unhook her. she turn around to thank me and i blush. "uh marcy.."  i stare at her boobs. my cheeks are so hot from blushing, but they cool down when i feel her hand on my cheek. 

marceline kisses me slowly, then we start to makeout, falling onto the bed. i squeeze her hip with one hand, the other on her breast. she moans and grabs at my pink bottoms, grabbing my crotch and rubbing. this sleepover has took a turn for the sexiest.

she rips my pants off, i moan loudly she muffles me with another kiss.