" Okay "

After the two spend all day out , they finally came back to their hotel room. Renjun was packing his stuff while Jeno took shower . He also packed Jenos things too which Jeno was thankful for.
Renjun was thinking why Jeno went out . Though he didn't ask much.

Later after dinner Renjun and Jeno sat next to each other at the dark side of sea just to enjoy the view , the cold breeze without any interruption.

The silence was comfortable for both .

Renjun felt Jenos hand on the top of his palm and his fingers tangling with his which Renjun didn't hesitate to hold back.

" Renjun "

" Hmm "

Jeno took a deep breath ...

" The other night I told you that you remind me of Xiaojun .."

" Yeah..."
Renjun wouldn't lie that it hurt him thinking the younger took him as a replacement of his past one sided lover . But he kept a poker face .

" I need to tell you that ... It was just for a moment.. or maybe few minutes when I saw you first time ..
But It changed .. after I talked to you , I spend time with you got to know you .
You are a whole different entity to me .
You smile , your empty threats , your blushes everything .
You are Huang Renjun to me. "

" Jeno ... I.."
Renjun felt his throat getting dry.

Jeno looked at Renjuns with his eyes full with untold emotions.

" Thank you for coming to our life and saving me from being the worst father Mr Huang "

Renjuns heart was beating really fast . He could heard them properly . But one heart couldn't make this much sound right ?

No . Not at all.
Jenos heart was beating crazily as well .

Jeno is always confident but lately he was at lose of confident around Renjun.
Jeno leaned forward making Renjun more cautious yet he closed his eyes feeling Jenos hit breath on his face ..

Just let it be .

Moments later he felt soft lips on his forhead for a really long time .
It was not a quick peck . It was a long warm meaningful kiss ...

Renjun could stay there like this for hours ..
But Jeno pulled away and went back to his place acting as if nothing happened still holding Renjuns hand .

Renjun just hold the youngers hand tightly ...

Jeno had his sincere side hidden but his hidden side was somehow intriguing Renjun the most ...

The moment was beautiful.

Everything was perfect.

Except the fact that their other hands were empty.

Nither Jeno said nor Renjun that their empty hands were still giving them the feeling of something missing.

As if there was a missing Puzzle piece they needed to find .

Or they needed to reach to...

Glancing at his phone for the nth time , Jaemin just decide to cut the Vegetables he was preparing for lunch.

Today , Renjun and Jeno were suppose to comeback at late morning. They should be arrived by now .

It's not like they are children or something that Jaemin was worried.