Chapter 4:Heroine 5/5

Aftet the battle in Mount Tatiana. Ryu managed to defeat Lust but not unscathed. On the duel Lust managed to break Ryus left arm. He currently is wearing a cast. He was looking outside the window and seemed upset.

"Yo! What!? Ryu! What happened to your arm?!" I acted surprised I mean anyone would be surprised seeing someone who was normal one day and then had a broken arm the next.
He sighed And said.

"It was an accident that's all."

"What? Did you get hit by a car?"
At this point I gotta keep acting like a concerned friend. The whole day I stuck by him but when the heroines came I would leave but eavesdrop most of the time. I even tried tried to feed him but he got mad on that one event.

After the battle on Mount Tatiana, Lust got defeated but they didn't kill her, but after the battle the demons was enraged so ofcourse a fierce battle began Ryu with a broken limb was at a disadvantage but the 4 of them was enough. They eventually defeated the Demons though It did take quite a while. I know this because I watched the whole thing. Hiding my presence was easy, there were even some demons that tried to escape but I took care of it. How? Well being a side character for most of my life the Protagonist I met have gone to Different Martial arts. I have the same fighting skills as Ryu it wasn't hard either because the Demon wa already injured I only had to throw them to the ground and repeatedly beat the shit out of them.

From what I've gathered Demons have a fighting strength of 10 people. But those were only lesser demons the weakest of demons. The hierarchy on demons happens to be.

The Calamities, the 7 sins.
•Demon generals
•Demon soldiers
•Lesser demons

Basically the Lesser demons were the civilian on there world.
There were 4 demons who seemed like Demon soldiers who were acting as guards that I've seen. 1 single demon soldier was enough to go on par with Hiyomura who by the way could cut a Truck with a swing of her sword. But It took 4 demon soldiers to overwhelm Ryu since the other 3 was fighting off the lesser demons. Then again Ryu wasn't in full strength. Hm.

"Hideyoshi! Hideyoshi!"

"Ah.what?"

"Weren't you listening? I need you to come to my house today! I have a broken arm and I can't cook for my sisters so I need your help!" Oh. Well can't help it then. This is the part where I shine. But why me though? He could have asked Alicia or Hiyomura maybe even Yui who I yet to hear her voice.
She may sound like an angel hehe. Anyways.

"Why me though? Can't your girlfriends do it? Hiyomura? Alicia? Maybe even Yui."

"W-well...I can't...."
"What~?"
"I said i can't! Plus you've already been in my home. And I don't want to bother them since they're still taking care of the D-" he immediately covered his mouth. He almost blurted out classified information had he told me I would be targeted by the demons more often. But since I "don't" the demons probably considered me irrelevant.

"Anyways just come to my house today!"
"Okay. Okay."

Sheesh. For a hero your healing abilities are weak! Don't you have a healer on your harem yet. Sigh.

The Bell rang and in a few minutes
Our teacher came in along with a girl
This may be the childhood friend I've heard about. She looked exactly like Rias from Highschool dxd that's all I gotta say But smaller Breast.

"My name is Tomadachi Nanase, 16. Heir to the Tomadachi conglomerate. Pleasure to meet you all." She smiled and looked over to my side and waved. I thought she was waving at me, but apparently not it was Ryu he was waving back.