6.Confession

-... Gina I can't- all the memories rushed back and I just couldn't take it. I sat up quickly and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. -I'm sorry-
-Did I do something wrong? Do you not want this? - she started to climb of off my lap when i grabbed her hips and pulled her back.
-Don't do this..
-Why? Just give me a reason
- I can't say anything cause one person you love is involved
-What? Who? Emma what the fuck are you talking about? - she yelled and stood up
-I-I.. he's gonna get hurt
-He? Who? Are you talking about your dad?
I couldn't get myself to look at her. She's not gonna believe me anyways.. I tried to fight back the tears but I couldn't anymore. All those things I felt back then came back.
-Emma? What happened? Babe talk to me. -when she saw me she
-I..

~~~~A/N i changed the age emma was 15/16 when her parents split up~~~~

-...was 14 for gods sake
-Emms what happened
-Okay promise not to judge?
-You know i won't
-It started a few days ago my 14th birthday. I got home from school and dad was there with his best friend. They hang out together all the time. And then I talked to them about my day we laughed they were adult crackheads. Literally. Soo after that I went upstairs to do my homework.. He, my dad's friend, came up gently knocked on door and before I could say anything he came in and locked it behind him. I didn't know what was going on until I stepped up and he pulled me in for a dominant kiss. I had no idea what to do then. He pushed me on my bed, and when I tried to stop him he hit me and I broke a few ribs. He came onto me and ripped my shirt and bra so he can get access to my breasts. When he started enjoying himself with them I thought I was gonna pass out. But i knew exactly what was going on. I cried but tried to hold back because if i sniffled even for a bit he hit me or cut me somewhere with my callipers which were on the bed. He pulled down my jeans and in the most painful way he cupped and rubbed my sex. while doing that he got rid off his own jeans and oh lord that's when I knew i was into woman by the way. he made a whole on my panties and started teasing me with his top while i cried and screamed out in pain. Thats when David started barging on the door. He unlocked it and i was so hopeful that he would sent him to hell for what was he doing. But instead he started undressing as well. He left in his boxers and thats when that dickhead pushed his whole length, which was hella long and thick, into me. I screamed because it hurt like hell and then david slapped my face for missbehaving. Then his hands found my breasts and with those big palms he started massaging them but not in a good way.. and then they changed roles. Both came into me several times and i feel still blessed that i never got pregnant. Then for sure for return i needed to please them. It was awful ohgod. after two hours they went away and made me swear not to tell anyone. I just laid there on my bed, couldn't speak, move, stop crying, and thinking about how much it hurts. And then a few days later Robin was there when I got home. Dad was still working. But he did it anyways. Dad never used me just when Robin was there as-well. And that was going on for years. He even moved in with us for a few weeks. That was the worst period of my life. I became depressed and everything. - i was sobbing harder then ever because i never said these out loud. - David, and his friend were raping and beating me for years every single week.
-I have never had sex since then because i was afraid what it would be like. And i want to
, not even have sex, but make love to you Gina it's just i can't not yet. I'm so sorry
Regina haven't said a word so i looked up at her and she was crying as well and i could see fear? in her eyes.
-Gina?
-Ems I am so so sorry for this.
-You don't have to do anything with it baby don't be sorry.
-Yeah im afraid i do.
-Wait what? Gina what are you talking about?
- You said Robin right? Robin Locksey?
-Yes. You know him?
- Exactly 5 years ago i was dating a men. He was sweet and caring but i was never in love with him. I knew I was bisexual and that I want a women's attention way more. We were having sex several times but he never once made me a real orgasm. And i was tired of faking them. He said - My parents accept you, love you. I don't love you in a way that i should and neither do you. We keep this relationship up, live together but i will go around this town and fuck whoever i want.- you know i was like okey..Once he came home drunk and we got into a huge fight and i kicked him out. He said that it's better anyways because now he can fuck his blondie whenever he wants. I started asking questions but he was already gone. His name was Robin, tall, brown, handsome, huge thing. Emma I am so sorry for all this. I accept if you can't forgive me - i leaned forward and captured our lips together. It was soft, full of love and caring.
- We are okay. I'm past it.I forgave dad after i found out that he had some issues with the company and he wasn't himself and right after he realized what he did, he kicked that bastard out of his and mine life forever.
-but i'm the reason you were rapped and david. i'm oh my god emma...
-No! you are not. i-i love you gina. and it happened in the past and has nothing to do with the presence except that i'm not ready to sleep with you.
-It's okay baby. I will wait as long as you want.
-Thats awkward as fuck - i laughed but felt hurt that she didn't said it back
-Oh gosh, sorry. I don't love your father Emma. I don't know how I managed to do it but I'm in love with my boyfriends little girl
-Heeey, i'm not little
-Yeah you are, dork
-Will you break up with him?
-Yes, yes i will. I care about you too much not to. But just in september.
-Wait what?
-He gets his promotion then, and i don't want to completely destroy his life. I hope you understand
-Yeah i do, i love you
-I love you more

:// it was eventful i knoooow don't hate swanqueen's time will come soon.The ages doesn't matter and i got so lost in them so just ignore it, there's the past and the present with a tiny little age gap.://