PROLOGUE

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this! (FYI, I did not edit this. You can correct me on grammar spellings if you want to.) An average word count for every chapter I'm gonna make now is a minimum of at least 800.

Lacey's P.O.V.

"Mother! I can't possibly live under the same roof with a . . . boy," I spat out bitterly, learning about this makes me want to vomit, I am not used to be living with a boy.

"Lacey dear, that's the only available room. And besides, I met your father in that very boarding school. It's not as boring as you think it will be." she assured. Yeah right.

"Fine, mom. I'll try coping, I'm just really hoping for a proper roommie." I said, smirking. Mom laughed softly.

She's so poise. I thought.

"Of course, princess. Send me e-mails." she said, while tucking a stray cluster of my brown hair behind my ear. She stood up after, and walked to the door, I waved goodbye, and kissed her cheek.

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Julie, my maid, was dusting an antique flower vase near the hallway. Remind me again why I live alone in a fragile house with old stuff.

"Julie, please lock the door. I don't want a stranger come in and rummage in my house." I said, grinning. She nods, and did as I told her to.

I went to my room and saw Snowflake, Snow for short, she's my pet Shih Tzu. She sat on my lap, and I petted her. I smiled to myself.

"Let's go take you in the closet, we have packing to do." I wiggled my eyebrows, she returned it by barking and wagging her tail.

Her closet was just in mine's. It's not small, I order a whole new wardrobe for her at least every month. I took a pink cashmere hand bag which wasn't that big. It has a pink caption written: SNOW on it.

I just packed her dresses, and mittens. After I did, I took my teal suitcase which was tall and was really wide and huge.

I packed all my dresses, my pants, a few shirts, and all the other undergarments.

I realized that I finished packing for at least just an hour. That's in haste. I think that I'm just exaggerating. Or probably because I'm excited. Who am I kidding? No I'm not.

I placed Snow's bag and my suitcase outside my door. My butler will just place them in the car, and they'll just be in America after a few hours.

I closed my door, and sat on the bed with Snow.

"You'll be with me in America until their so called 'thanksgiving' break, and then, we'll go back here. Would you like that, Snow? Well, I'd like it." I said.

I just like talking to Snow. I've had her ever since I got my glasses, which was three years ago.

She barked and laid on the bed.

Logan's P.O.V.

Tomorrow. That's when she moves in.

I don't even want to love with an annoying female.I just moved out of Hillside High, a prestigious school for athletic juveniles like me. And let's not forget the sexy cheerleaders. And my parents, made me move in this crappy 'St. Peter's Boarding School In The West' school.

My parents informed me that I had to finish my senior year here.I've been failing. Especially Calculus. History is easier than Science, in my opinion. And now, I'm being the soon-to-be-roommate- of a girl. And guess what?

She's a Hollister. Meaning my family and hers are rivals. Her dad owns Hollister Hillside Enterprises, and my dad owns AA- Company, A for Anderson, and the other for Aaron, or vice versa I guess. Why did my parents approve of this? Right. My dad is a control freak.

I was in my room, just laying in this really, and surprisingly comfortable bed.

I grunted, and headed to my walk in closet, I took off my shirt and put on a sweater. An ugly Christmas sweater to be exact.

I went outside the dorm, and headed to Peter's dorm and opened the door. He always leaves it unlocked.

"Hey, bro." he greeted me, we fist bumped, and I sat on the couch.

"So... I heard the school has a soccer team. And we can try out. Thomas over here even agreed." he said, slapping Thomas' back.

Thomas tubbed his back and punched Peter on the shoulder.

"What's up with the ugly sweater, Logan?" Thomas asked me, wiggling his eyebrow.

"Ugh. I don't know. Go ask my grandma why she knitted me this hideous, ugly, oversized, Christmas sweater." I answered back, sarcastically.

Yeah, me and my boys here, don't like Christmas. It's like what? Parents pretending to be Santa Claus? I just don't even know if the old guy is real. Probably just a myth.

I laid down the sofa and watched TV. And it's a replay of 'Two and a half men'.

"Why are you watching this?" I asked them, this is surprisingly weird.

"Well Peter here, suggested!" Bryan exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! This was the only thing that was cool on TV." Peter reasoned, I smirked.

"Hmm. . . I could sense you lying." I said.

"I don't think so."

"Guys break it up. I'm trying to watch." Thomas said, I punched Peter at the chest, and continued watching the show.

~ An hour later...

"Dudes, I'm hungry." Peter said, yawning.

"Let's go to Meghan and Nicole's dorm, I bet they have food." I said, Peter and Thomas both echoed an 'aiee!'

"What? You do know that Nicole and I are just friends, right?" I asked them, frowning.

"You two are soul mates." Thomas informed.

"Why'd you two breakup anyway?" Peter asked, turning off the TV.

"Because..."

"Because what?" Thomas asked, while getting up.

"Because! It wasn't meant to be. She's too annoying. I bet my roommate would be more quiet than her." I said, while shrugging.

"Ugh. Stop it already, and can we go now? I'm starving!" Peter said, he threw his hands up in the air.

"Okay, okay." Thomas said. I nodded and we headed to the door, then to Meghan and Nicole's room.

This was short...
I'm sorry! Writer's block!
Anyways, thank you again for reading, I'm dull at times, but, you'll see the magic once I get to Chapter 5 or 6 or 7 or maybe 4, IDK!

-Claire