33. I am Possessive

Ming straightened his tie and moved towards his study table to pack his bag. He took the necessary books as per his schedule and took his wallet and his keys. He looked around the room once and walked towards the door when his eyes landed on the laundry bag. He paused near the door and looked around the room once again.

      Ming was not a messy person but he was not a very tidy person either. He remembered how Forth had his room clean, neat and well organized. He huffed to himself and took the scattered clothes and dropped them properly into the laundry bag. He walked to his study table and arranged his books properly. He made a mental note to clean his room that weekend and exited his room.

     Ming sat in his car and adjusted his windshield rear view mirror when he noticed a box of Kitkat chocolates lying at the corner of his back seat. He turned around and took the chocolate box. He smiled at the box and placed it on the dashboard after checking the expiry date.

        Ming pulled out his phone and searched for Kit's name in his contacts. He clicked on edit and removed the heart emojis from the name. He renamed the contact to just P'Kit and saved it.

      He searched for Forth's contact and edited it. He dint place any emoticons on the contact. He just renamed the contact to 'My Babe' and saved it happily. He started his car humming his favourite song and exited his dorm parking lot. He reached the nearby bus stop and lowered his window. He whistled at the kids near the bus stop who waved at him giggling.

       "Want chocolates?", Ming yelled.

       The kids nodded and Ming took the kitkat chocolate box and threw it at them. The kids caught the chocolate box and screamed a loud thank you. Ming chuckled and drove towards Forth's dorm.

        It had been a few days since he had realized his love for Forth and had confessed to him. Ever since that day, they had become inseparable. They spent most of the time together be it in the university or at their dorm. In fact they never stayed apart any time except when they were in their own classes. Ming would either stay over at Forth's room or he would drag Forth to his room.

       Also, so much had changed between them since then. Ming made sure that the changes were good for Forth too. He realized that so far it was always Forth, who had done things for him and he had not done anything for Forth. So, he wanted to return the favour. Ming wanted to shower Forth with his love too just like Forth did.

      Hence, Ming decided that he would get Forth used to his car too. He made sure that he too took Forth out to have breakfast, lunch or dinner whenever possible. He had already started to try and learn cooking because Forth was a good cook and he usually preferred home cooked food. He was already comfortable with Forth's boys but he had never made any effort to introduce his friends to Forth. So he would do that too soon.

         Ming invited Wayo, the next day after his confession, to have dinner with them to make it up for hiding things from Wayo. During the entire dinner, Forth was on his toes as he dint want to do anything stupid and make Ming jealous. Likewise, the whole time Ming observed every move of Forth towards Wayo and by the end of the dinner, he realized that it was just Forth's nature to be polite and caring to anyone. So, he decided to trust Forth more on his feelings.

      They were having their exams in few weeks and on contrary to the bad boy image Forth had, he was very serious about his studies. Ming was a serious person too when it came to his studies. But he had to let go off of his habit of procrastinating things and had to finish all his assignments on time. Else he would get an earful from Forth. There was actually no need for Forth to scold Ming because a simple glare or a disappointed look on Forth's face was enough to amend Ming's playful ways even though Forth liked the playful nature of Ming the most.