32. Enlightenment

Ming checked his appearance in the rear view mirror and took deep breaths nervously, inspite of the bubbling happiness inside his heart. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and tried to relax himself. He would be forever grateful to Wayo for making him realize his feelings.

      Ming stepped out of the car and started walking fast towards his faculty building with a huge smile on his face. He waved happily at almost everyone who walked past him. He just couldn't stop  himself from smiling. Knowing Forth's schedule by heart, Ming knew exactly where Forth would be at that moment. He tried to calm down his racing heart as he continued walking fast in nervous excitement.

      Ming remembered how patient Forth had been with him from the beginning and soon he began racing down the corridor. He reached the machines lab and looked around to find Forth. There he was, standing with his classmates, with greased gloves on his hands, a dirty industrial apron on himself, yet looking too hot and handsome.

      Ming ran towards Forth and hugged him from behind. He buried his face on Forth's shoulder and tightened his grip on Forth's waist. Forth stumbled a little by the sudden hug but steadied himself by holding the lathe with his right hand.

      There was no need for Forth to turn back and look, to find who hugged him in the lab in front of his classmates, seniors, juniors and lab assistant who glared at Forth with his hands on his hip. Forth bowed a little and gave an apologetic smile to the lab assistant. He took off his gloves and caressed Ming's hands that were hugging his waist.

      "Ming....", Forth called softly and Ming mumbled something over his shoulder.

     "What?", Forth asked not understanding the incoherent words Ming was saying. He turned around and Ming just loosened his grip instead of letting Forth go.

     Ming raised his head and looked at Forth with a blush. Forth took off his apron and blinked seeing the red cheeks on his boyfriend's face. Ming bit his lower lips and smiled at Forth. He cupped Forth's cheeks and dropped a quick peck on Forth's lips.

     "I love you", Ming whispered shyly, "I..I love you babe", he paused for a second, "I.. love you so much...I love you P'Forth..I love you...", Ming raised his voice giggling happily, "Oh god! I love you...I really love you...I love you so fucking much..I love you Forth", Ming yelled loudly as he threw his arms around Forth and hugged him happily.

     There prevailed a pin drop silence at the lab. Everyone including Forth was stunned to the core. The lab assistant who was glaring at them was frozen wide eyed.

     Forth was the first to recover from the shock as he started to smile slowly. He returned the hug and stroked Ming's hair fondly. And Ming giggled again jumping in Forth's arms like a kid.

      A loud cheer erupted inside the lab around Forth and Ming. Ming blushed more and buried his face at the crook of Forth's neck.

     "Want to go somewhere quiet?", Forth whispered into Ming's ear.

     Ming nodded and Forth pulled him out of the lab after bowing down again and giving another apologetic smile to the lab assistant.

    Forth held Ming's hand tightly as he  walked down the corridor with his gummy smile. Ming was still yelling his confession and jumping up and down with excitement. Forth shook his head amused and gave up on stopping Ming after few tries. He pulled Ming out on to deserted the terrace and closed the door behind them.

     Before Ming could open his mouth again, Forth pulled him by his nape and crashed his lips with Ming's. Ming returned the kiss immediately and pushed Forth against the wall. He held Forth tightly by his waist and pressed his body against Forth's. He moved his left hand and held Forth's neck deepening the kiss.