* * *

After Sungyoon took his car, they went to Sungyoon's working place. Daeyeol had arrived a little bit earlier than them. Sungyoon carried Joochan all the time due to his injured foot. Joochan was just laying his head on Sungyoon's shoulder when Sungyoon took him in his arm. When Sungyoon went into his working place, everyone was looking at Joochan. Joochan's presence was welcomed by everyone. They really like him.

Sungyoon put Joochan on a carpet behind his seat, in his personal office room. He took a cushion for Joochan just in case he wanted to take a nap. The place he put Joochan was like a place to rest.

"You sit here. Do whatever you want but don't interrupt me when I am working.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded while looking around.

"This is the place where I like to rest. I made this space for me to rest when I want.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded.

Joochan was an easy-going boy. He was really aware and bright. He didn't interrupt Sungyoon at all. He spent his time alone really well. Sometimes he played, sometimes he slept but he didn't bother Sungyoon at all. Sometimes, some of the workers and his boss came to his room and saw Joochan. Joochan's politeness made everyone liked him. They also complimented Sungyoon because of Joochan's good behaviour. Sungyoon was just smiling when everyone complimented him because he knew that Joochan's attitude was Joochan's true-self. He didn't change it at all.

It was a lunch time. Sungyoon rested his head on his seat. He felt tired. He looked at the clock, it was lunch hour. He turned his back and looked at Joochan. Joochan was soundly sleeping. Daeyeol came to his office at the moment.

"Let's go, eat" Daeyeol said.

"Joochan is sleeping.." Sungyoon said. Daeyeol took a look at Joochan.

"Aww erm. Do you want me to buy you and him some food?" Daeyeol said. Suddenly Joochan woke up. He looked everywhere. He looked at Sungyoon.

"It's lunch time. Let's go eat our lunch" Sungyoon said to Joochan. Joochan nodded. Sungyoon took him in his arm.

They went into the elevator. There, some of the workers were in the elevator. They greeted Joochan and Joochan greeted them back.

"What do you want to eat, Joochan?" Sungyoon asked Joochan.

"I can eat anything.." Joochan replied. Sungyoon smiled. Daeyeol and everyone laughed a bit.

"Why are you carrying him all the time, Sungyoon?" A worker in the elevator asked Sungyoon.

"His foot was injured.." Sungyoon replied.

"Don't you tired of carrying me?" Joochan asked Sungyoon.

"Why?" Sungyoon asked.

"Omma said, I am getting fat.." Joochan replied. Everyone laughed including Sungyoon.

* * *

The whole day had gone very well. Joochan was happy to go to Sungyoon's workplace. He even told Haru that he was happy to follow Sungyoon at his workplace. Haru was happy to hear that.

Haru was watching television and suddenly, the bell rang. Haru opened the door and she saw three boys were in front of the door.

"Hello!" One of the boys greeted Haru.

"Hello! What can I help you?" Haru asked with a smile.

"We are Joochan's friends. We came here to visit him.." one of the boys said. Haru smiled and invited them to her house. Haru served them with some drinks and snacks.