"What happened baby?", Asked Arjun?

"Look at that, I'm hallucinating again, first it was the cars and now in this hospital room", at this the hallucination started chuckling.

"You're not hallucinating, baby",he said as he cradled my cheek with his left hand.

"Oh", I managed to say.

"You thought it was all just your mind playing games with you?", He asked. I just nodded my head as my eyes turned glossy.

"Oh baby, I didn't know it was so bad", he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"What happened to me? What's this bandage and this IV tube for?"

"You fainted, your hand came in contact with the glass pieces that broke"

"Oh"

"It's not the time for oh", he said as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What did I do now?"

"You know why you fainted? I'm sure you don't, oh wait I think you might know it because you weren't eating or sleeping now were you?"

"Arjun I-"

"Not eating?  Not sleeping? What were you thinking? How could you be so careless?"

"Well I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry", I yelled," I'm sorry I couldn't sleep without having nightmares, I'm sorry I couldn't eat because you were here in the hospital, I'm sorry if the person I love is here in the hospital, alive but not alive, how can you expect me to act like a normal human being when the person I love is here on the hospital bed, not responding to what I say?", He looked shocked as he stared at me. Speechless.

"That still doesn't give you the right to not eat and sleep!"

"Fine, I'll go in coma for some time and then let's see how you behave!"

"Don't talk about death like that, I can't lose you"

"Why? I'm sure you'll eat and sleep then, now won't you?"

"Don't turn this on me Tanvi"

"Why Arjun? Why shouldn't I? I'm sure you would've done what I did, if not, let me go out and meet with an accident"

"No! You're not going anywhere, and don't talk like that", he pleaded.

"You don't want me to turn the tables around, you don't want me to talk like that, then I think I'll tell you what I was thinking when I wasn't eating or sleeping. Everytime I was forced to eat, I only thought about how you fed me when I wasn't willing to eat, it reminded me of you. Everytime I slept, I missed your arms around me. Why I did what I did? Because a part of me was angry at myself and was punishing myself for not confessing my feelings to you, I heard the recording, a 100 times and it gave me hope, it was just a small amount but it gave me hope.

"Now that I have you with me, I'll tell you, I love you Arjun, I've loved you for a really long time, I've loved you since before I was told to leave London, I hid my feelings for a long time, I was punished once for four years, I was punished once again and the guilt just kept nagging, I don't want the guilt anymore, I love you Arjun, I'm in love with you", I said as tears fell from my eyes and I started crying.

It was a sight to see, the girl who just confessed was crying.

"Anvi", he whispered softly as he lifted my chin and wiped the tears away.

"I'm sorry for being irrational, I would've done the same thing it's just I... You just fainted and I..", he trailed away not knowing what to say.

"Oh and baby"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too", he said and pecked my lips and hugged me closer to his body.

"I know", I sniffled as I hugged him back.

"Baby, what if I would've died?"

"Don't talk like that", I cried out as I started hitting his chest.

"Ow! Ow! Baby it hurts"

"I don't care, this is what you get for talking about death so casually"

"I'm sorry!", He cried out as he held both of my hands in his.

He then adjust us so we were in a sleeping position with my head on his chest.

"I love you", he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too", I mumbled.

"Good night baby"

"What if mom sees us? In a hospital bed?"

"Babe, we're just sleeping you know", he joked.

"I know but still!"

"Well she's just gonna think that we're just a cute couple"

"But-"

"Sleep Tanvi, you need it"

"Good night Arjun", I said as I wrapped one of my arms around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though I'm happy I was able to update because a supposed "cute kid" wanted me to update. I honestly hope you all enjoyed the update.

I'm deeply saddened by the fact that Irrfan khan has passed away. It legit breaks my heart. He was such a good actor.

He once said "What hurts the most is not having a moment to say goodbye" and now we know what it means

He once said "What hurts the most is not having a moment to say goodbye" and now we know what it means. 💔

Today I'm not going to post anything else.

He will forever be missed.

Love,
D❤️