20

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

Harry {POV}

It was already Monday, and I was dreading it, today the students from the other schools would be arriving. This marks the first day that names would be allowed to be entered into the Goblet, and I just knew my name would be put in somehow. I sighed as I got out of bed and went to change into my uniform. When I came out everyone was still asleep and I sighed. I went over to all of their beds and shook them awake, once they were all awake I told them they had thirty minutes to be down for breakfast. They agreed and started to get ready, as I made my way to the Great Hall. 

I made it to the Slytherin table without any disturbances and sat down at the table, suddenly my twins appeared at the table next to me.

"Good morning dolls," I said with a small smile, as I watched light blushes grace their cheeks.'

"Good"

"Morning"

"Hazza," they finished with smiles and I laughed.

"That's new," I said in a content tone.

"Yup"

"I like it," I replied.

We started on our breakfast when Parkinson appeared, and I growled. She flinched slightly and then sat down in front of me meekly.

"Before you get mad, I just wanted to come over here and apologize. What I said at the welcoming feast was way out of line and vile. You're right, I am a naive girl who judges people to make myself feel better. I am too caught up in my parents ideals, and I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry. I want to do better, and I am, asking if you would please teach me. We don't have to even be friends I just want to be better than I am," she said quietly. I sat stunned for a moment I couldn't believe she was apologizing. I looked to the twins and they gave me minuscule nods, and I sighed.

"Alright Parkinson I forgive you, but I'm warning you now I have been betrayed by friends before. I won't stand for it again, if I find I your lying to me you will regret it, fair?" I asked, she nodded immediately.

"Alright then welcome to the friend group, when everyone else comes down they can show you where you can sit," I said with a small smile.

"Thank you so much, you won't regret this," she said with a genuine smile. I laughed quietly, and the others suddenly appeared at the table. They looked confused at Parkinson's appearance.

"She apologized and meant it, so I figured we should welcome her to the group," I said calmly. The others looked at each other then me, then her, and nodded.

"Alright Parkinson, Nev will be here shortly so you can either sit next to him or Theo, you're choice," Dray said warmly and she smiled.

"I'll sit next to Theo if he doesn't mind, and please call me Pansy," she said with a smile and we all nodded as she took her seat.

"Ok, Pansy, let me introduce you to my demon twins of Gryffindor," I said as I threw an arm around both of them.

"Hi "

"Hello"

"Hi guys," she said with a small wave. Suddenly Nev appeared at the table with a giant smile on his face.