You'll have to excuse me because I'm no expert on guns, but it was dark grey and was medium size

You'll have to excuse me because I'm no expert on guns, but it was dark grey and was medium size. The most important detail was that it was pointed at me. My eyebrows creased together and my mouth went totally dry and dropped open. Taking a deep ragid breath, I let it out slowly and walked over to his side of the bed. At this point I was standing so close to the bed that my thighs were brushing up against it. He moved forward to position himself right in front of me so I had to tilt my head a bit to look into his face. Like what the f***!! "Pull em down." I don't know, maybe y ok u could call this a blonde moment, but in my defense I had on a tight fitted halter top spandex dress with a split in the front that started just about my knees and flared to the back that fell to my calves. (I paired that with a sleeveless shaw that had long tails meant to wrap around underneath my breast and tie in the back. Eventhough I was wearing wedge open toe sandles I still only reached his chin). "Huh?" Was all I could manage to get out. "Take off your panties." He remained calm. My heart was thumping so loud I swear I could hear the "lud dud" sound and my blood flowing at this moment.Everyone of my senses felt like they were heightened to the point that I heard the grandfather clock ticking  the seconds away in the livingroom downstairs. Blowing out a breath I hadn't even noticed I was holding, I hiked up my dress without taking my eyes from his and pushed at both sides of my panties with my thumbs until I was forced to bend after I reached my lower thighs. Grabbing my shoulders he stood me back up. Reaching downwith the top of the gun he hooked the front of my panties and tugged. "Just breath Rai" I told myself and tried not to make any sudden moves. He had never laid a hand on me in our whole time together so I was a little afraid, but not terrified. I wasn't sure if he actually had it n him to shoot me, you just never know what people are capable of when pushed. As long as I did what he asked and he stayed calm, I figured I'd be alright. At this point I leaned back, put my hands on the bed and hopped up. That must've been what he wanted because he just used the gun to continue to slide the panties off my legs. Aiming the gun back at me he held the pair of Lacey thongs in my face. "These are one of my favorite, why would you wear this and you've been sleeping in the guest room? You got the bra on to match?" His eyes were squinted and his mouth was so tight could see the muscles in his jawbone pulsing. "Baby....it matched my dress, that's all." I whispered and inched back in the large bed trying to put space between us. "Take it off" he demanded and then took a long sniff of my thong. This nigga has lost his s****!!. Maybe he was going through a midlife crisis, because this was completely out of character for him. At any rate I snatched that dress off so quick I felt my stomach bounce. "Somebody been playing in my s***?" I started inching back further shaking my head no. I was blinking so fast that I could see my lashes and the baby had balled into a knot at the top of my stomach. I was now sitting right up against the headboard  so I couldn't do anything but sit still and watch him scratch his temple with the tip of the gun. I thought only crazy psychos did that in the movies. I was tempted to pinch myself because this was so unreal. "So tell me....who'd you go to breakfast with again?" My mouth dropped open and I closed it as soon as I realized I had made the "aww damn" face. There just didn't seem to be enough air in the room anymore. Closing my eyes "Baby" it came out a whisper. My eyes flew open when I heard him laugh. I knew I was about to see some cameras being jammed in my face because I was being punked. No! I see him pacing back n forth waving the gun around. "Now I'm baby this, baby that huh? Just a little while ago I was Maurice and before that how may I help you Mr.Chambers. Now its baby huh?" He was laughing like he really found it funny, but I knew better than that. He was seriously on one. I knew he owned guns, but never had I thought I would end up on the potential target. "What the f***" just kept repeating in my head. "Go ahead Raichelle!! Go ahead Mrs. I'll never do anything to hurt you, I'll never cheat on you. Tell me..who did you go to breakfast with after work? Is that all y'all did?" I out my hand on the knot in my Simone had balled into and took a couple deep breaths trying to calm myself. "Ok, ok, listen, umm...." I paused and swallowed the fear I felt rising or maybe it was vomit I don't know. I was freaking out, I  wondered if he had a way of knowing the truth. Would I benefit from a lie or the truth at this moment? "I umm... " I started and just stopped talking again. " I need you to think  about this clearly now, because I know you suffer from pregnancy brain (he made quotation marks in the air) I believe they call it that. So imma give you one more chance to tell me why you ignored my calls for 3 hours and who you went to breakfast with looking like you ready to be f*****!!" I bit my bottom lip and said "Malik" through clenched teeth. Walking closer he pointed the gun at me again. "So let me get this straight, you call yourself being pissed at me for making a mistake and decided to plan a mistake of your own to get back at me?!" Shaking my head hard "No, no" I say over and over. He grabs both my ankles and pull me till I'm back at the edge of the bed in front of him. My left ankle hurt a bit because he had the gun in his hand. "Ok,ok, I was upset with you so I didn't answer your calls, but I swear to you all we did was eat a stack of pancakes and he dropped me right back off." I grabbed his shirt to try to get him to look at me because he was no longer making eye contact. He standing between my legs with the gun pointed to my breast  but he somehow seemed to be looking through me. "You were in his f****** car too, what the f***! Did you even go to work today?" Oh s***, me and my big mouth! I done picked the whole wrong day to be I'm a grown ass woman, can't nobody whip me, you can't handle the truth don't ask me a question, bad ass Rai!! I should've been a what Daddy don't know won't hurt him, submissive ass Raichelle!! "Oh God! Seriously, please listen baby." I begged and started trying to touch his face. Pulling his head back, he pushed my arms away. "So tell me then!" He was looking down on me like I was bbn leftover ramien noodles. "Ok, I was upset with you like I said and when he offered to take me to get something to eat because I hadn't eaten all shift I said yes because I was mad and i didn't tell you and i didn't answer the phone because I was mad as well I swear all we did was eat breakfast at a restaurant. We didn't go anywhere else or do anything else!" This nigga seriously had me rambling and stuttering.

He pushed me back so that I was laying down and and lifted my knees up with my legs spread wide as if he was about to give me a ObGyn visit. "So you let this nigga feed my child like that? You know how close I was to your job multiple times today? I called myself giving you the space you asked for to deal with things. You wanna go and try to make me look me stupid huh? Like I'm some clown?" I laid there and kept shaking my head and saying "No, No, baby No" letting go of my legs he walked to the recliner, but quickly came back. "We'll see!" He flashed a large blade he had switched the gun for and began moving it towards my pussy.  "Yo! Ah hell naw!!" I yelled out and started pushing back with my feet, but Maurice grabbed my legs and "Lay yo ass still I need to exam my shit." I did what he said. Hell I hadn't been with anyone sexually, but I know I tend to get wet throughout the day. Being as he obviously wasn't thinking rationally I was a little nervous, but I tried not to show it. I didn't want him to think I was scared about what he would find so I just laid perfectly still as he probed and smelled me. He slipped a finger inside me then sniffed it and he was just doing the absolute most. Like damn dude I got a whole piece of you inside me that I've been growing for the past 7 1/2 months. I closed my eyes, bi th my bottom lip and squeezed my hands together praying he didn't think he smelled or saw anything. My eyes flew open and I immediately put my hands out in front of me when he entered me quickly with no warning. First of all I was dry as fuck because he had been observing and probing me with a blade, not to mention I just had a gun pointed at my chest. I tensed up and grabbed the comforter. "Wait." I whimpered and grabbed at his shirt. Pushing my hands aside he grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. "This is my shit! You understand me?" Damn! All of this just because I had breakfast with a friend. This s*** is ridiculous. I don't even think he took off his pants or his shoes, like he was literally dry fucking me like I was some one night stand. This can't be my life right now. "You gonna fucking come for me tonight." What? Yo! I swear this nigga must've tried a new drug or something tonight, because I'm not even wet right now so this shit does not feel good, bu th he expects me to bust a nut?! What part of the game is this?! "I can't, it hurts" he put my legs down and put his face next to mine to whisper in my ear "Did it hurt when you let that nigga in my s*** too?" Ok! Enough is enough this is crazy. I started pushing him trying to get him off of me. It was obvious that I couldn't just sleep in the other room I needed to really leave and give this crazy ass dude some time to himself. He needs to prioritize and remember who he was and what he claimed I meant to him. He pinned my hands to the bed and said I ain't going anywhere because I was his I just went limp and let him have his way. I was not about to fight a grown ass man for something that I'd already given to him. I squeezed his hands, closed my eyes and just laid there waiting on him to finish. After about another 15 mins he finally collapsed on the bed beside me and said "Go ahead" I was trying to gather my thoughts "What?" Without looking at me he responded " I know you wanna grab your keys and get in the car and leave. Go ahead Raichelle before I change my mind and you no longer have a choice." Even though I was a little sore I threw my dress back on grabbed my bag and ran so fast to my car. As I was pulling out the driveway I noticed the front door open. "Nigga after that I know you didn't expect me to stay" smmfh.

                     🥰😍😘❤

I literally started uploading that chapter last night and didn't finish until now. I hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to like, share and vote. Thanks for reading.