Chapter 4

Ξ♡ Not mine, for offline reading purposes only. ♡Ξ

I threw myself onto the bed of my room and looked up at the ceiling.

When the bed caught me, it sank a little and then bounced back up.

It was not for certain that I would stay in this room, but it was as spacious as the ones at those hotels that cost over ten thousand a night, and at first glance, it was pretty and everything was put in order.

The shower and the bathroom were quite spacious as well.

Actually, everyone was assigned their own room, so one can guess just how big this castle was.

The completely white room as well, even if It's unused, perhaps they clean and ventilate it, because it's not dusty at all.

「Something like an assassin, if I properly act as the hero's spy, then after the hero defeats the demon king, I'll be a free man. I thought that it would be on easy mode though.

I don't know if I'm right or not, most likely, I was.

What an awful scam.

Wasn't this on hard mode?

I was even talking to myself a lot more than usual.

For now, I should find out what the scheming king and the others were planning.

Was it because I had the 『Negotiation』skill?

I could somewhat, understand what the other party was thinking.

There was also the matter of the camera-like thing as well, so I needed to move carefully.

I suddenly thought of it just now, but in the other world, if I turned into a delinquent, wouldn't I be a pro at stealing things?

I would erase my presence and sneak inside, figure out where all the security cameras were, and move to to the blind spots....

I could even be a bank robber.

Maa, I won't do that though.

Now then, speaking of things that assassins can do,

「...the only thing I can do is sneak inside. How annoying. Why is it me.」

Although I was muttering my complaints, I changed into black clothing.

Within the closet, there should be a change of clothing based on each occupation.

Of course, my status was not seen, so I had to get my own clothes.

I erased my presence and snuck into the castle's armory.

There was a guard, so I was nervous, but I was able to get what I needed without any problems.

If it were possible to go back to the other world, as I thought, why don't I become a bank robber or something?

My room too, sorry, but I'm going to use a vacant private room.

There were forty people in my class, and during lunch, twelve of them weren't in the classroom. In other words, the twenty-eight people here were the ones who were summoned to another world.

With just this many people, the maids who seem nice on the surface probably wouldn't fully understand that.

Their work even looked perfect, and the trash was piling up in the corner.

I concluded that even if an occupied room increased by one, they probably wouldn't notice.

「...now then, why don't we go–」