Chapter 3

Ξ♡ Not mine, for offline reading purposes only. ♡Ξ

The one who was being encouraged by the old man to be the first to touch the crystal was the class mascot Sano Miko-san.

When Sano-san nervously put her hand against the crystal that the old man was holding, the crystal shined brightly, and her own status that she saw just now was displayed and enlarged overhead.

This, even if you were to stand along the wall, you would still be able to clearly see the details.

「「「Ooooh...」」」

My classmates who didn't even think about things like the risks that came with displaying their status in public were unable to move their eyes away from the unrealistic scene of light bursting out from the crystal and displaying letters.

While my classmates who were dreaming of the technology that didn't exist in Japan gave shouts of joy, I had casually took a look at the status, and was overcome with surprise.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

・Miko Sano

・Race / Human

・Occupation / Barrier Master Lv.1

・HP 180/180

・Attack 150

・Defence 130

・MP 130/130

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Skills

・Arithmetic Lv.5

・Sewing Lv.7

・Cooking Lv.5

・Barrier Magic Lv.1

・Barrier Restoration Lv.1

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Special Skills

・Language Comprehension

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

「...so weak.... What is this?」

Though we were just summoned to another world, my mind that was already quite confused became more and more confused.

In the novels that I read, besides the hero, the number of skills and the Attack of the mobs should be approximately the same.

Also, it was normal for the hero to be many times more powerful.

However, there was an unbelievable difference between my status and Sano-san's.

Sano-san had more higher level skills than I do, but no matter how you look at it, the difference in the overall status was too much.

Was it because she did not have an attack-oriented occupation?

Following Sano-san, the class clown Watabe Katsumi proudly put his hand on the crystal.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

・Katsumi Watabe

・Race / Human

・Occupation / Martial Artist Lv.1

・HP 180/180

・Attack 200

・Defence 200

・MP 300/300

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー