𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Nice to meet yah," I smile up at both of them, "I don't know what to say besides that Pop talks about not only you two but everybody else in this room a lot and i'm glad I finally get to meet yah," I explain, "I met all the close friends now I KNOW I ain't just somebody," I look up at Pop as they both laugh.

"This mothaafuckkaaa got jokess!" He laughs as I laugh.

"I'm playing poppa."

"You really not just somebody," Dread says.

"Facts the way you got Pop talking bout you.." Dafi looks at Pop before I look up at him making him blush.

"Mida beba!" Jasmine says, "¡Ven aquí mami!"

"Espera estoy hablando," I laugh.

<<wait i'm talking>>

"You drink?" Dread asks.

"Hmm, Pop talks a lot about me and you ask me that? Think you should already know the answer to that.." I start walking away making them laugh.

"Feisty! I like her!" I hear Dafi laugh as Pop laughs.

"Quick with the shits, that's my girl," I hear Pop say in the distance before everyone else drowns their conversation out.

"What?" I ask coming over to Jasmine and Amiri as they were drinking.

"We miss you that's what!" She laughs, "What's been going on with Pop and everything? Everything good I hope."

"Better than good," I laugh before a girl comes up to us.

I find a spot on the couch beside Jasmine. It was crowded a little bit. They had a whole bunch of girls smoking hookah and drinking while blasting music throughout the room.

"Wassup with you and Mikey sweetheart huh? Cause you been real private bout that!" I laugh as I pour me some water in a solo cup.

"Bitchhhh I forgot to tell yah," She quickly puts her cup down on the floor, "I met this nigga's momma bro."

"How'd that go?" Jasmine looks at her before she laughs.

"I was nervous as fuck! But it was exciting he was like—."

"Yah wanna smoke?" A girl looks at us from the other side of the couch and says.

"Nah," Jasmine replies.

"We good but thanks boo," I say before she turns back around.

"Anyways," Amiri moves closer, "He was mad cute like 'nunca dejé que una chica conociera a mi madre antes y así que significa I really fuck with you"

<< I never let a girl meet my mom before so that means I really fuck with you>>

"Aww," Jasmine pokes her lip out before looking at me then back at Amiri.

"His family was so cool though," She adds, "Like it was nerve racking at first because y'all know I don't do relationships. I'm not a relationship girl so meeting his family was like the next step likeeee I really like this nigga!" She laughs.

"I love yah together," I say as Jasmine nods her head in agreement, "I'm the reason for that. I done set everybody up with a Brooklyn nigga now everybody in love."

"They so different. Just move different. And the way they talk.. mmh!" Amiri laughs as we laugh.

"I be wanting to low key get pregnant off this nigga voice. Something about it just activate the hoe in me. Anything he say to me just make me wanna puttt itt onnnn hiiisss faceeeeeee," I sing making them start cracking up.

"Babe," Pop says before I turn around to him; He had a white styrofoam food container in his hands.

"Hm?" I ask as they keep laughing making me smile.

"Try this," He takes his fork out with a piece of salad and what looked like chicken.

"What is it?" I ask before eating it.

"Goat meat," He laughs.

"MAMAGUEVO," I scrunch my face up pushing him away from me as he laughs more.

<< cocksucker >>

"Ewww what it taste like?" Amiri asks.

"Goat meat and salad? What the hell?" I laugh as he laughs more.

"I'm fucking with you, it's avocado salmon salad.." He trails off as he mixes it up; he bends down so that I could see the whole thing.

"I do want some avocado though." I pick at his food and eat some avocado.

"You want it here," He reaches.

"Unh unh, I just.. wanted a couple avocado chunks."

"Always picking at my food but never want the whole thing. Yah see this shit?" He looks at the girls and laughs.

"Alright baebas damn," He chuckles as I kept grabbing avocado chucks.

"Alright i'm done," I look up at him and laugh.

We watch as he walks back to his friends laughing and smiling as they were calling him before Jasmine and Amiri look at me weirdly.

"What?"

"That's cute, 'baebas'.." Jasmine smirks nudging me.

"Bye," I laugh.