EXTRA 2

The couple during their exam weeks.

•○●○•

Dome was watching some cartoons and he was munching on his sweets. It was already late and it was his exam week but Dome was being Dome.

He didn't care about his exams at all.

Pavel was studying deligently inside his room and Dome didn't want to disturb the older male.

He knew how hard working his lover is and he knew how Pavel can never refuse him. Dome knew how weak his lover is for him.

Dome made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk for himself. He really wanted to see his boyfriend but he also didn't want to disturb him. He was trying to be considerate but he was really clingy.

He was already on his second year while Pavel was now a busy third year student.

Dome decided not to go inside Pavel's room and he headed back inside his own room. He laid on his bed and tried to sleep but he all he got was to think about his lover who was still studying inside the other room.

He kept on tossing and turning until he finally snapped. He got out of his bed and made his way to the older male's. He sighed and rubbed his temples before opening the door.

He saw how his lover was reading his notes. He made his way to give his lover a hug.

"Hello. Were you lonely?" Pavel asked and kissed Dome's cheek.

"Yeah. I didn't want to disturb you so I just want to say goodnight." Dome said and kissed Pavel's cheek.

"Aweee. My baby..." Dome smiled in content when Pavel wrapped his arms around him warmly.

"After this hell week, lets go on a date okay?" Pavel said and Dome just nodded and pecked Pavel's lips.

"Susuna babe." Dome said softly and kissed Pavel's forehead.

"Goodnight baby... sweet dreams." Pavel said and peppered Dome's face with kisses. Dome smiled and nodded before making his way outside Pavel's room and he went inside his room.

He laid on his bed and hugged a pillow. He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Around dawn, he felt someone join him in bed and he felt being spooned. He knew it was lover who just finished studying.

Dome will wake up tomorrow earlier than Pavel so he can take the older male out for breakfast.

He can't cook. He really can't cook at all so he just take the older male outside to eat.

Dome woke up late and when he woke up, the older male was no longer on his side. He scowled and threw a pillow away in anger.

He was already having a bad day.

He made his way to his bathroom and took a shower, brush his teeth then got dressed. He grabbed his phone, wallet and bag then wore his school ID and made his way to the elevator only to see a note from Pavel.

Have breakfast first before going to school na baby?

"Mai." Dome said stubbornly and left his penthouse.

ColorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara