Tan

Two, Gray, Bam and Gold felt like strangling Dome. Really. The kid was too much for them to handle.

The younger male was too tactless, blunt and insensitive which hurt their friend a lot.

Dome had already gave them so much headache and they still haven't finished the day. Its even barely half a day.

They got at the venue around 9am and the program started around 10:30am.

Dome wanted to go home and this uncultured and insensitive brat clearly wants to go home already.

"Its too hot." Dome sighed loudly and Gold slapped his thigh and then Dome frowned.

"Why did you hit me?" Dome asked and the speaker turned to look at them.

Pavel, Gold, Two, Bam and Gray hurriedly apologized for misbehaving while Dome was still furrowing his brows and frowning deeply.

"Stop it N'Dome you're distracting them." Gold whispered and Dome opened his mouth to say something but Pavel was quick to cover Dome's mouth and he hurriedly fanned the younger male.

"Be quiet." Pavel whispered and Dome scowled and then nodded.

"Its too hot in here." Dome whispered and Pavel nodded.

"Just a little bit more and you'll get some cold air later." Pavel whispered back and Dome frowned.

"Do you want something to drink? I'll get it for you." Pavel said.

"I want coke. With lots and lots of ice. I want it a 32 ounce." Dome said and Pavel shook his head.

"You had a large coke earlier." Pavel whispered and wiped Dome's sweat away while still fanning the twat.

"Oh... I see. Alright then. I'll have pepsi." Dome said and Gold face palmed.

He can feel a headache crawling up at the back of his head. He wonders why Pavel was still into Dome. He wondered why Pavel was way too patient with Dome.

"You can't. You can only have water."

"Fuck you. You asked me what I wanted to drink. I told you I wanted coke-"

"Just give him coke Pavel." Two begged and Pavel bit the inside of his cheek before leaving to grab Dome something to drink.

"I... I don't feel so good." Dome suddenly said as he was sweating like crazy.

Two, Gold, Bam and Gray felt like crying. They have no idea what they should do to Dome because hell. They have no idea if Dome was playing with them again or not.

The opening program finally ended and they got Dome out of there quickly and then found a seat on an empty bench.

Gray was wiping Dome's sweat away while Gold was massaging Dome's head and then he kept on pressing and massaging that certain spot on Dome's hand (that certain spot of middle of the thumb and the index finger). Two was fanning him while Bam hurriedly searched to buy some oranges for Dome.

"Nong Dome... Seriously what is wrong with you? You're not playing are you?" Gray asked and Dome shook his head weakly.

"I feel like throwing up..." Dome confessed and their eyes widened in fear.

"Fuck. Hop on my back little shit." Two said and said and Dome weakly got on Two's back and the older male ran to the near by restroom and Gold was tailing them as Gray waited for Pavel and Bam.

Dome threw up on the toilet while Gold was rubbing circles on the younger male's back. Two was really nervous as he stood outside the stall. He hated Dome but that twat for playing around them for a lot but this time he was not playing. Dome was really sick.