Orange

They were all riding a car as they were all heading towards the venue where the event is going to be held.

Two was driving the car while Gray was sitting on the front seat.

Pavel and Dome sat on the middle row while Bam and and Gold sat at the back side.

Gold and Bam were watching Dome who was staring at Pavel who was playing games on his phone. They both knew Dome was thinking about something.

"Can we buy something to eat? I am starving." Dome said and Two hummed.

"Can we just... you know... Drive thru so we can save time." Gray suggested.

"Ha? What's a drive thru? How do you do that?" Dome asked and the all turned to look at Dome.

They were stuck in traffic so Two was able to look at him in disbelief.

"You don't know that?" Bam asked.

"Will I ask if I already know that?" Dome asked. He was totally not amused.

"Oh. I forgot you were mister rich boy." Two said and shook his head.

"Are you mocking me?" Dome asked.

"Hm." Two simply hummed and shrugged.

"Nong Dome... Were you homeschooled?" Gold asked and Dome shook his head.

"No. I was raised overseas." Dome replied.

"You're still thai right?" Bam asked and Dome hummed.

"By blood yeah." Dome answered.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Gold asked and Dome sighed.

"I was born in thailand. I was like... six months old when my parents brought me to Germany. I was three years old when we lived in America till I was like five... Age six to nine, we lived in Japan. Age ten to thirteen we lived in Canada. Age fourteen to sixteen in Philippines... then seventeen till eighteen years old in spain. I am eighteen now and I am back in Thailand." Dome explained.

"You moved to a lot of counties..." Pavel said quietly.

"What the--- how come you are still good at speaking thai?" Gray asked.

"Are you dumb? I still Thai even if I lived in so many countries and at home we speak this language." Dome scoffed.

"Can you say something in spanish?" Gold asked.

"How about Japanese too?" Pavel asked.

"Filipino too!" Bam said.

"hijo de puta." Dome said to Gold.

"Kuso karae." Dome told Pavel

"Putangina mong gago ka." Dome told Bam.

"Why do I feel like you just swore at them?" Gray asked.

"I just did motherfucker." Dome told Gray in english which made Pavel's eyes widen in surprise.

"That's not nice." Pavel said while pouting.

"I am not a nice person and will never be so shut your trap." Dome said and Pavel crossed his arms and leaned on his seat.

"So what does that mean?" Two asked and Dome shrugged and had a teasing smile on his face.

"Mister rich boy. What do you want to eat?" Two asked and Dome turned to look at the list of food.

"I'll have a large coke, fries, sundae, chicken nuggets and burger. You guys order what you want too. Its on me." Dome said.