Pink

"And the winner is... Q university!" Dome frowned and then stood up. He had questions. A lot of questions.

A round of applause were heard and Dome felt something was up. Something was wrong.

"Sit down Dome. Its okay. Its really okay." Gold said while smiling--- Dome knew the older male was hurt.

"No its not." Dome said with a frown.

When the output was shown, Gold's eyes widened in disbelief that he also stood up. Dome raised his good hand and then Gold did to.

"Excuse me sir but we believe that output belongs to us." Dome said calmly and then murmurs were heard around the auditorium.

"R-really? From what university are you again boys?"

"R university." Gold replied and the chattering got louder.

The judges were talking to themselves and then Pavel was holding Dome's hand in attempt to calm the younger male down.

"This is the output from R university."

Dome furrowed his brows and then shook his head. Gold also did the same.

"Sir, that painting does not belong to us. Hey, students from Q university. Say something." Dome said coldly and the students from Q university just kept their mouth shut.

"Look, I don't want to make a scene and make a fuss about this but this is so unfair." Dome said and Gold licked his lips nervously.

"Sir, that output really don't belong to us." Gold said.

"How can you prove it that this output belongs to you?"

"Can you please look at the back side of the canvas? It has our name." Dome said and Gold turned to look at him.

"You were able to put a name there?" Gold asked and Dome nodded.

"All I see is white." The man said unamused.

Dome turned to look at the students from Q university and then glared at them before making his way to the stage with a wet wipe on hand.

He rubbed the paint off the the spot where he placed his and Gold's name. The paint was slowly removed and then he turned to look at the person.

"Here sir. This are our names and our University name." Dome said and left the stage.

"Now where the fuck is professor now that we need him the most?" Dome scowled and Pavel led Dome back to the seats but Dome refused and made his way outside.

"This is so unfair. Whoever swapped the paintings will surely die-"

"Dome... calm down... please..." Pavel said and wrapped his arms around Dome and slowly rocked the younger male to the sides.

"P'Gold is too nice. If I didn't say or do something then probably he will just let it slip." Dome said and Pavel rubbed circles on Dome's back.

"They are finding a way to fix it up." Pavel told Dome and Dome sighed.

"They should be. This is an important event to P'Gold. P'Gold surely needs the money for his sick granny and I am sure he won't accept money from me so I had to do things like this." Dome said quietly and Pavel smiled and played with Dome's midnight locks.

"Get inside. Who knows you will win an award together with P'Bam." Dome said and pushed Pavel away.

"No its okay. Bam can take care of it." Pavel said and Dome sighed but he stood still and rested his chin on Pavel's shoulder.