Chapter 2

I walked into the coffee shop, hoping I don't see Barry. I walked up to Iris "Hey are you guys hiring here?"

"Hey" She looked at me and smile "I'll go see what I can do"

She came back a few minutes later and said "Who said I can't work wonders?"

"Thanks"

"Its the least I can do" she smiled "You start tomorrow"

"Got it thanks" I began to walk out of the shop when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Isabella Sanchez?"

"Um yes, may I help you?"

"Your uncle was found dead in front of his wearhouse and we need you to come and answer any questions we may have"

"Um sure I'm on my way"

*Earlier*

"Jerry?" I shouted as I walked into the wearhouse.

"You don't need to do this" I heard someone say as I turned the corner to see someone holding a gun upto my uncle Jerry.

"You don't deserve to live" they said. I didnt see a face

"Hey back off" I shouted

"Bell get out of here" he shouted as he noticed me

"No I walked toward him"

"Better listen to him" the other guy said

"No if your gonna shoot anyone its not gonna be him"

He turned around but I couldn't see his face. It was covered. The gun was now pointed at me. "You should watch your words"

"Try me" I said and he shot the gun the bullet missed. By missed I mean went right through me.

"What the?" He said as my uncle was still in the state of shock, he shot him. That man killed my uncle. He started to run and I went and was about to chase after him but my uncle lying their was more important.

I ran to him. Tears filled my eyes, he stroked my cheek "be who you always wanted to be and dont let anyone tell you otherwise" the bullet hit around hus rib area

"I can call someone they can help"

"No I'm a goner and I should have listened to you" he said "I'm sor-"

"Noooooo" I began to cry "Nooooooo"

I can't be caught here. I can't explain anything. They wouldn't care. I have to go I have to hide for a while then try to get a job and earn some money.

*Present*

"So could you think of anyone who would do such a thing?"

"No, not that a know of" I said "who knows why people do anything?" Tears filled my eyes.

Then in the background I heard "Barry your late"

"Sorry I ran into some trouble on the way here" Crap I hope thats someone else

"So what was your uncle?"

"He was a mechanic but a part time 'magician'"

"Why would anyone want to hurt him?"

"He might have been a gambler" I said "I really don't know. All I know is he owed debts to some people"

"He was shot in a rush" Barry said in the back "It's like it took sometime to kill him"

"So why didn't he do anything?"

"I don't know but him and the shooter weren't alone. There foot prints."

"Hey Joe. Barry look what I found" Someone called "its a bullet"

"It was shot but didn't hit anyone or anything"

"Maybe they missed"

"No" Barry said "the foot prints indicate that it should have hit the person"

"So what it just went through them" I came back to reality

"Um can I go know?"

"Yea. If we find out anything else I'll be sure to let you know"

"Thank you" I walked away slowly then practically ran. I'm screwed.