Flashes of previous birth -3(a)

Start from the beginning

Her face went pale seeing the message that's written..

Her little sister who's with her, pulled Eimi's finger to get her attention...

Eimi: What happened to my sweetie? Its nothing just a waste.. Let's go home.. Mom will be waiting for us.. Right.. And your cup cake too..(smiles)

Sweetie: I'm waiting for my cup cake (with excitement).. Mom would've did it , right... Eimi

Eimi lost in her own thoughts thinking of future

Eimi lost in her own thoughts thinking of future... Sweetie's whining made her come out of her trance...
She smiled at sweetie..

Two days passed,

German soldiers starts entering the town through the flying aircrafts...

And they start giving jews

And they start giving jews.. Stars that they have to paste it on their dress wherever they goes, as a sign of identification to them.. Eimi is so depressed, her stepmom is already sick & her little sister sweetie, she can't send her alone abroad.. At the same time, she can't leave her mom too.. Her mom is bed ridden, she can't take her any where.. She thinks of how to protect her family...

She runs a bakery shop & in the evening, she goes to sweetie's school to pick her up.. On the way, she saw German soldiers making fun of jews, her blood boils in anger but thinking of her family, she backs off...