Chapter 1

I wake up to my alarm going off. I don't look at the clock cause I already know what time it is. It's 5:30 am. I have to make the packs breakfast or else I would get a beaten.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Briana Wilson, i'm 15 years oldCrip will actually I'm 16-year-old because today is my birthday. Oh and I'm a werewolf as well. My parents and older brother had died when I was five. The worst part was that they died on my birthday. My sister Tiffany blames me for their death and bullies me along with everyone else.

Well today's the day I find my mate. The person who supposed to love me for me and hopefully can take me away from The hate and abuse. Plus today's the day I shift.

"When I get done here right now I made breakfast," Tiffany yells.

I get dressed in my normal attire which is baggy jeans,A tank, and Rick's, my brother who died, sweatshirt. Once I was dressed I head downstairs. As soon as I got to the last step I was tripped. I get up slowly so I don't hurt myself anymore than I already am.

"that's what you get, fatty,"my sister says." now go make breakfast."

I had to kitchen to make breakfast. I make eggs, potatoes, pancakes, waffles, sausages, and hashbrowns. I set all that up on the table. I then grab cups and plates and set them up on the table. I go to the fridge and grab the Apple juice, orange juice, and milk. I put all that on the table as well.

I go back into the kitchen to cleanup. As I am putting the dishes in the sink,I hear everyone coming downstairs. I continue on with the dishes.

Once I finish with the dishes I head back upstairs to grab my backpack. I then start to walk towards school. I am not allowed to have a ride to school. I'm forced to walk everywhere every day and it sucks but I don't really care. It sucks because we are miles away from anything.

Just and I could just pull the bell to get to class rings. As I was walking to class I was pushed to the ground. But when the person push me I immediately felt Sparks. I look up and see none other then Nolan,the alpha of the pack.

"Mate,"I whisper. I just shocked myself because it's the first time I have been able to say a word since I lost my voice.

"What the hell are you talking about. You're not my mate. My mate is beautiful, amazing and perfect for me not one who is ugly fat and stupid," he says.

Tiffany comes up to him and he wraps his arm around her.

"Why are you lying seeking more attention wh*re. Well you don't need any of the attention," she says sneering at me.

I try hard not to cry. I will not give them the satisfaction.

"You guys go ahead. I'll take care of the omega,"Nolan tells everyone.

"Ok babe. Hurry to class," Tiffany says kissing him on the lips.

Everyone leaves. Leaving me alone with my mate. I don't even dare get up. That doesn't help because he kicks me in the stomach.

"You will never mention we are mates again. Plus I. Nolan Case, reject you, Briana Wilson," he says and kicks me again in the stomach before walking away.

Once he gone from sight. I get up and run home.

When I get there I grab my duffel bag and start packing. When all my clothes are in there I grab the picture of my parents, my two brothers, my sister and me. I even grabbed the stuffed animal Jackson got me the day he died. It is a white tiger. Once all that was in my bag. I grab a pen and a piece of paper and write the pack a note.

Dear whoever reads this,
If you are reading this then that means you came looking for me and couldn't find me.
Yall have abused me and taken advantage for the last time.
My mate, thanks for lying. You gave me the push I needed to leave. Oh and I, Briana Wilson, accept your, Nolan Case, rejection.
Charle. I'm sorry. I love you. But I can't take it here anymore. My mate rejecting me was the last straw.
Tiffany. What happened to us. We used to be close. But I know where your heart lies. I'm sorry for getting our parents and Rick killed.

Goodbye pack.
From
Briana Wilson.

I put the note on my bed. Then I grab my bag and leave the pack.