Wake Up: The Elyxion

Had the entire building undergone a revamp while he was at the reunion? Taehyung wondered as he strolled down the passage to his group's studio- the Japanese comeback was soon and they had to practice the choreo for the single.

"I'm back," he announced his arrival upon closing the door.

The reply was absolute silence so the idol turned around and saw-

Kim Jongin, Lee Taemin, Lee Taeyong, Mark Lee, Wong Yuk-hei, and Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul.

"Uh, what's going on?" the actor looked at the Super M members.

"Now that you and your cousin have had your little laugh," Ten stepped forward, "we need Baekhyun so we can practice for our comeback."

"This isn't a joke," the BTS singer finally looked at the window across him- this was not the view of Seoul that he usually saw. "Am I not in the Big Hit building?"

"Baekhyun hyung will be hiding somewhere, just like how he used to play with the EXO members," Lucas got a nod of approval from Kai.

Not knowing what to do, Taehyung pulled out his phone and read the text- a confirmation that he had been dropped off at the correct address by Min-hyun. But wasn't his driver's name Min-hyuk? He decided to call his agency- they should be able to sort it out soon...