Tempo: Dionysus

On Sunday mornings, Byun Baekhyun, a Catholic, normally woke up at dawn to get ready for Mass. Today, however, was different.

"Hyung nim," a voice deep as the ocean alerted him that its owner had finally woken up.

"Tae dongsaeng," the actor smiled.

"It's been a while," the BTS member observed.

"Yeah, it has," Super M's vocalist nodded. Due to the approach Lee Soo Man had taken in respect of the agency, the artists signed under the label weren't allowed to participate in some of the major showcases. The same happened with Big Hit. "We've both been busy."

"Selfie time?" his third cousin held up the iPhone.

"This takes me back," Baekhyun reminisced as they waited for the timer to finish its countdown. His first selfie with Taehyung those many years ago certainly had jaws dropping. They looked more like twins, albeit polar opposites, in their black and white T-shirts. Back then, they did the weirdest facial expression with their eyes and jaws.

"So handsome," the BTS vocalist smiled. There was a hint of sadness in the smile- now that all eyes were on him, he was expected to act a certain way.

"You should return to acting," the Super M member ventured his analysis of the situation. "Minho sunbaenim said you are incredibly talented."

"Maybe once we disband," the one-time actor shrugged.

"Are you still single?" Baekhyun grinned.

"Yeah," the superstars got away from office talk and discussed things closer to their hearts. This, after all, was the purpose of the family reunion...