Love Shot: Winter Bear

"And cut!" The halves of the clapboard came together. "I would like to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication. We managed to finish filming ahead of schedule."

The director rambled about how the special effects would take a few more weeks before the end product, The Secretary, would air on MBC.

Byun Baekhyun's phone beeped- the Uber the actor had hired would be at the studio in a few minutes. He bowed as he apologised for not attending the after-party.

The evening air was crisp, and the idol inhaled deeply as thoughts of the impending Super M comeback buzzed around in his brain. He didn't notice that he had company.

"Baek," the voice of his ex stirred him out of his musing.

"Ji-eun," the actor turned to the heroine of the drama. She was beautiful as ever, and breathed life into her character- her acting was just as good as her singing. They had worried that things would be awkward but their relationship had returned to the state it was before they had become acquainted- friendly but professional.

Before the actress could say another word, a car with tinted windows pulled up and he smiled apologetically to her. They would have to pick up on this next Monday, when the series of interviews regarding The Secretary would start...