Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

I look around confused as the people in the stands quieten down. I look down and from here I could faintly see the Minister standing at the edge of the Minister's box. 

''Good evening,'' Fudge says. ''It is my great pleasure to welcome you all to the final game of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup,'' Fudge pauses and I look at Hermione and Ginny. ''Let the games begin,'' Fudge says getting screams of excitement from the crowd. 

Time Skip.

When the game ended everyone was buzzing about Ireland beating Bulgaria as we all filed out of the stadium. On the way back to the tent it was all anyone could talk about. 

Ginny and I were talking about some of the moves that the Chasers from both teams pulled off. Hermione often spoke up but seeing as how she began to feel left out Ginny and I switched topics. 

Once we got back to the tent the boys continued to talk about the game. I was by my bunk packing up the merchandise that I had gotten earlier on before the game. I looked up though when I felt someone coming to stand next to me. 

Hermione smiles at me and I smile back at her. ''You know Harry keeps of throwing glances at you,'' she tells me sitting on the bed. 

I just continue sorting through my stuff. ''You said when we were by the Portkey this morning that Harry snapped because he was jealous,'' I tell her. ''I asked you why he would be jealous,'' I say looking up at her. 

''You and Ginny told me that you would tell me when we had a moment,'' I remind her. She smiles at me and nods. ''He was jealous, because he likes you, Allison. You would have to be blind not to see it,'' Hermione tells me before getting up from the bed and leaving. 

Third Person's Point of View.

Allison stares in the spot Hermione was sitting in shock and disbelief. She looks up at the same time as Harry turns to look at her once again. Their eyes meet and they both look at each other. Everything else in that moment did not matter. 

Allison looks back down at what she was doing due to embarrassment. Harry turns to Ron and the twins as they all make a fool of themselves celebrating the win.

What neither Allison or Harry realized is that the eldest Weasley had heard Hermione and Allison's conversation and witnessed the moment between both teens. One part of him was happy his little sister where is the other part of him worried for her. 

Allison's Point of View.

I stand beside Hermione as we watch the boys in amusement. They were all dancing around celebrating. ''There is no one better than Krum'' Ron says coming between them all. I smirk at him as Ginny walks by. 

''I think you're in love Ron,'' She tells him patting his arm. She looks at me and smirks before looking back at our brother. 

''Maybe Allison was right when she said he was going to be your husband,'' she tells him before coming to stand beside Hermione and me.

''Sound like the Irish are having a fun time,'' Fred says looking towards the exit of the tent. Dad comes in and comes to stand between Ginny and I. 

''Quiet. It's not the Irish. Gather your belongings,'' Dad tells us. We all look at him noticing how serious he was before we do as we are told.