Chapter 11

Suddenly the ground began to shake beneath our feet with a monstrous roar behind it, where the rocks from the mountain started to become larger rocks and put themselves together making a large rock creature. Once it was fully together it stood up then again let out a gut retching roar causing Luier to run behind me while I took a protective stance in front of him. As the creature roared at us rocks and dirt made me cover Luier and the baby's eyes.

" You ruthless monkey !! I am the mountain lord !! Am here to guard you, upon the grand Buddha's order ! How dare you escape from your confinement !! the mountain lord yelled at papa, making father huff at this.

" You puny god, who do you think you are? since you know who I am, why don't you just get out of here !!" papa shouted at the beast.

" Sun Wukong, the seal you wear still works, you are only a useless monkey! with that outdated attitude is that of yours ....." he says as he turns to the side to look down at me and luier and the baby cowering in fear in the basket, Feeling of what he might do. He chuckles lowly as he stares down at only me.

" Ah... do my eyes devise me? Is this your useless daughter I see? " he says as he leans his face closely towards me as Luier holds my legs tightly.

" Useless! " I yelled clearly pissed off now making luier jump from my outburst. then the mountain lord started talking more crap, letting one of his hands form into a fist.

" Besides you being here .... you can witness I, the mountain lord and my fist crush Wukong--! " Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, he stays silent as he watches Wukong run the other way. " Dad, are you an idiot " you thought but then you took this as a perfect time to use your clone to protect Luier and the baby. But you decide to do it the old fashion way like the sage and your father taught you to do it.

As you were doing this luier saw what you were doing and saw and turned slowly to see another clone of yourself.

" Now Luier I want you to stay with her am I clear " you said and then turned to (C/N).

" Stay with the boy and the baby and don't let them out of your sight " your clone nodded and took luier and the baby to safety.

As you turned around to see the mountain lord growls in anger as he smashed his fist onto the ground as he runs behind him and jumping over him as he tries the " halt " sun as he lands in front of him and lunches towards him, his fists about to punch him but Wukong jumped aside landing another way as he lunches around the rock and tries to escape. Sadly, the rock lord turns around and hits Sun hard towards a rock as hearing a crack. Praying that wasn't exactly his body cracking but as the dirt smoke flew, only to see the rock that cracked. " Oh thank god "

As Sun Wukong was about to get up his body suddenly dropped in pain as the chain on his wrist started to glow and tighten up on his wrist. (C/N) on the other hand noticed a boulder about to land near her and luier with the baby leaping away from danger. Knowing they were both safe you rushed to help your father, I leaped into the air a few feet behind the lord and kicked him across the face, sending him stumbling back a few feet.

" Are you alright papa " you said giving him a hand

" Yes I'm fine but this day.... is not getting any better " he stated to himself

" Be lucky you aren't dead " You said to him trying to grab the spell that was on the lord's back. Then suddenly the sage jumped off the cliff side, but used the chain to catch himself on a tree limb, bring himself back up and onto the lord, causing the lord to try to throw the sage off.

By now Luier and (C/N) saw that you were both having trouble taking down the mountain lord. They both understand one thing that must protect their friends/family. Sun Wukong jumps off the lord, to end up pushing against one of his hands, the sage getting dangerously close to the cliff's ledge.

Your clone and luier decided to help by taking off the spell that was on the mountain lord.

" luier, (C/N) stay back " I told him as I was grabbed by the lord and thrown in the rock wall in front of him. luier and (C/N) saw this, Luier then put the baby carrier down.

" Stay here, we'll be right back " Luier told her before him and (C/N) jumped on the lord trying to get the spell. This distracts the lord letting the sage and I get a chance to throw the lord off the side of the cliff, with Luier and (C/N) still on his back. Before I and papa could walk, otosan was yanked back towards the cliff. I grabbed his arm before he could fall off the cliff, it turned out that the lord still had a hold of his chain. That's when I noticed Luier and (C/N) stand up on the lord's back.

" The spell, we got the spell!!! " yelled luier pointing at it just before the lord exploded, causing Luier to fall to the bottom of the cliff and (C/N) to poof.