chapter 2

Suddenly you heard the clock chime noon.

"Alrighty then children it's time to go home" you said as you helped one of the younger kids stand up and handed them to their older siblings with care. 

"AW" they all said in unison. "I'm sorry but I have a job to get to. You know where I am if you want to hear the story again another time" you said. "okay bye (Y/N)" said a little girl. "See you around another time (Y/N)" said another. 

After all the children had made it safely home you started to to tidy up your hut before you went on your patrol.

Knock......Knock.......Knock went your door.

Suddenly you heard the clock chime noon.

"Alrighty children it's time to go home" you said as you helped one of the younger kids stand up and handed them to their older siblings with care.

"Aw" they all said in unison. "I'm sorry but I have a job to get to. You know where to find me if you want to hear the story again" you said. "Okay bye-bye (Y\N)" said a little girl. "See you around (Y/N)" said another

After all the children had made it safely home you started to tidy up your hut before you went on your patrol.

Knock......Knock.......Knock went to your door.

You opened the door to smile softly down at the young apprentice monk Liuer.

"Hello (Y/N)!" he smiled.

"Hello Liuer, I'm sorry but you missed the story today"

"Aw, so I climbed the hill for nothing." he said with a small pout.

you giggled softly at seeing him grumpy.

"Not quite, here's some coins for your troubles. I'll see later Liuer I've got to get to work" you said as you placed a few coins in the bowl Liuer had in his hands and slowly began to walk down the hill.

liuer turned to walk down with you and said "Thank you for this blessing"

when you two got to the bottom of the hill you saw Fa Ming and turned to Liuer.

"Your masters over there it looks like he's been looking for you" you said while leaping onto the roof of a nearby building roof only to jump on the watchtower.

You see you were still a warrior like your father and strong at that due to you also being a sage for a long time ago. So at a certain time of the day you went on patrol to make sure that everyone was safe and that there were no mountain trolls around.

~TIME SKIP to a few HOURS later~

As you landed on another roof, you saw that the trees in the forest were shaking like crazy. The only other time this happens is when the trolls are about to attack. Without a second thought you sped to the nearest watch tower and landed with a graceful thud. The guard inside was shocked to see you in his lookout.

"The trolls are coming to sound the alarm, we need to get everyone to their homes." you said as you leaped to ground level.

"The trolls are coming, get to your homes!" you and other soldiers shouted repeatedly.

Suddenly you hear Fa Ming calling for Liuer over and over. Apparently he saw you too and ran towards you.

"(Y/N) I can't find Liuer anywhere." he said in a worried tone of voice.

"Don't worry I will find him for you and bring him back" you said to him. As soon as you said that you caught a scent of him along with something else. That got you worried and ran as fast as a cheetah " please don't let me lose you like I lost my father" in your thoughts.