chapter 1

"Long ago there was a Monkey King named Sun Wukong. He was very resourceful and had great power. once he alone caused a great disturbance in the heavenly palace and angered the Jade Emperor."

"you wicked monkey, how dare you disobey the holy law! shouted the jade emperor with a sneer. "Surrender immediately!"

the monkey king just took another bite of his peach and giggled as he stood on his rock. "Eat this!" He answered as he threw his half eaten peach at the emperor.

"well what are you waiting for? capture him!!" As if of all of one mind, all of the foot soldiers charged at the monkey king. the shadow they cast over him only made his anger towards the gods grow. With almost no effort at all the monkey king picked them off one by one until only him and the heavens remained.

"Is that all?" the monkey king questioned. "I expected so much more from the the GODS!!" he taunted.

"Enough of this. Nezha to the rescue!!" Nezha yelled as he jumped from the heavens to the king. he threw a golden spear at the great sage only to leave three scratches on his amour. As they fought the sky began to shake with terror. like a fly Nezha was quickly defeated. one by one multiple God's fell from the clouds only to be beaten by the sage.

after battling many who stood between the monkey king and the jade emperor, the two now face to face.

while one last step the king grabbed the emperor by his rode and said "Your going down" and threw the god from the heavens to the ground.

The monkey king had destroyed the heavenly army. It was flawless victory. however the supreme buddha, Ru Lai, was not going to tolerate his contempt of the heavens.

"Ever since the faithful day Sun Wukong has been imprisoned under the mountain of the 5 elements." here you were again telling the story of sun Wukong to the children of Wu Xing mountain in a little shack you call home for 2 years. "It's been 500 years since then" you said as leaned down to one of the many children you telling the story to. "But don't worry little one the Monkey King didn't die, he just fell asleep".

"But (Y/N) does the monkey king have any children?". one of the children asked when you finished the story.

"Well in that case the monkey king did have a child which was a daughter she was unique from all other monkeys because she had white fur" you said. "Kind of like you (Y/N)" another child said in the small group of children. your hair blew gently in the wind. 

"yes but unfortunately she's been searching for him for 489 years but has still yet to find him" you said. "I can't tell them the truth about me" (Y/N) said in her thoughts. 

"Is all of that really true (Y/N)?" said one child

"yea is it" said another

With a smile you picked up a peach and smiled at the children. "Of course it's true, I mean look at me do I look fake to you." 

"