13

Y/n's POV.

"Okay guys let's go from the start again! " I yelled in annoyance as they formed in their respective places.

"I told you girls a little lower when bending!!" I yelled again, I felt stress and tired are coming all over me...

-time skip-

"Boys boys! " They all looked at me. "Move some of those hips more and spread your legs a bit wider! " As I demonstrate how to do it. Some of them sigh in annoyance, and some of them were frowning and tired.

-time skip again-

"Girls!!" I shouted at them. They all came forward attention to me. "I told you to sway arms a bit more! " I said. I saw the other girls Huff and others were tired and angry spread on their faces.

- and again-

I let them take a break and lecture them about the practice.

"What the heck guys?!" I shouted. "What happened? " I asked angerily as others givee a glare while others heads down. "Guys please you all aren't like this before? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?? " I yelled at them as they gave me a complete silence.

"We can't do this anymore... " One of them said. "W-what? " I stuttered and my eyes widen in shook. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN-" I was cut off by katsuki.
"CAUSE YOU ALWAYS GAVE US A HARD TIME DUMBASS! " he yelled in front of
Me. "YOU JUST SAID AT THE FIRST YOU'RE GONNA TEACH US TO DANCE FREELY! NOT TO DO WHAT DO YOU WANT! " he said as he storms off the practice room... "He's right Ms. (Y/n) " Momo said... Others went up gathered their things and walk away...

Leaving me alone here...

Abandoned me here....

My tears suddenly fell down. As I realized... I messed up... I messed up the whole thing... I can't believe it... Did I failed?

I sob quietly and sat down hugging my knees.

Girls POV.

"Did you think we act a little harsh on her? " Tsuyu asked.  The girls looked on her... "Yea... I think so... " Ochaco said sadly, hanging her head down.
"I felt awful too" Nejire said. As they all think how can they make their dance teacher happy.

Boys POV.

"Hey katsuki don't you think you yelled at her too harsh? " Kirishima asked the blonde hair. "Shut up dammit" Is all he can say. "Well we did all leave her alone at the room" Denki said. "But katsuki was right... She does said she will teach us to dance freely but-" Kids was cut off by izuku.

"B-but.. She just wants to teach us... How she dances" Izuku said. "Welp... We just needed to cheer her up. " Mirio said. "But how? We just shout her out and leave her behind" Zero said worriedly.

As the boys thinks how to cheer you up.

Back at your POV.

After I calmed down sobbing I realized how hard am I to them. (How hard am I? Oops I is gurl nut boii ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°))

I packed my things and head out.

Mother was right.... I'm useless...
I'm pathetic... Asshole.

I walked to the school gates and saw Aizawa 1-A's homeroom teacher. "So how's practice? " He asked in a monotone voice. "A disaster" I said and walked away. "I heated the argument" He said. I stopped on my tracks and
Talking to him while not facing in front of him.

And we stood in silence...

............................
.........................
....................
...............
...........
.......
....
..
.

.
..
....
......
........
............
..................
.........................
...............................

"Tell the class I'm NOT teaching tomorrow" I said... "Let them rest" As I skiddadle away. As my tears on my cheeks are rolling down.

I opened my phone and chat Zoey.

Zoey....

Hey Zoe it's me (y/n)

Yoe bestieeeeeeeeeeee how's teaching doing eh???

Tbh.... It's... Okay

You sure?

Yep! 100℅sure! 😄👌

I missed you...

Meh too I just wanna eat popcorn and watch movie with Ryan, Liam, and Ken... 😢😢

Oh... Ye how's Liam's swimming tournament doing?

He's on 2nd place but doing good.

Ohhhhh how about you and kennnnnnn?

Umm... He's doing gud.

Owo why don't you just be togetherrrrr!!!

Stawph... Anyways I need to go I'll cyl!

Sure.

I put my phone down and let out a sad sigh. I summoned Virgo and Sagittarius on my side so I can talk with them.

"Something wrong master? " Virgo asked gently. We sat at the bench together as she wraps her arms on me. "Iknow somethings wrong.. C'mon spill the beans! " Sagittarius said quickly like full of adrenaline on his body.
I told them about the lil but loud fight between me and the class...

"I was wrong about myself... I-i shouldn't do that. " I sob on Sagittarius as Virgo helped to calm me down. "C'mon let's continue this conversation at home. " They said with unison as they helped me get home.