2

I woke up in bed to get ready, I do my thing at the bathroom and change into my (f/c) large hoodie and (s/f/c) short, with white fila shoes...
I got my phone ,smol bluetooth speaker,keys,charger,and my money and put them in my bag.

I went down to get some breakfast I just grab some toast and iced tea...(diet ka teh?)  As i finished i went to the door and got out to start now my day.

Meanwhile...
Third person's POV.

"Omygosh I'm so excited today Deku-kun!" Ochaco said as she run and twirled in front of izuku and Iida. "No dancing at the road, you might get an accident" Iida warned. "Hey! Guuyyss!!!" The 3 turned around to see...Nejire,Tamaki,and Mirio, she run to Uraraka and panted "did you see the latest cover that (l/n) made?" She asked. "Yep!" Uraraka excitedly jumped up and down like a little child who was getting an ice cream.

"Ok let's go to class we might get late." Iida said, "Oh...today's the practice right?" Izuku asked "Yes! And I'm so excited right now."
Nejire squealed at uraraka.

Back at ur POV.

The train was crowded today but its fine, I can just adjust a bit...
I checked my current video to see how many views I got...

Let's see,my eyes widen to see 24k views already? But I just posted this back when I was at korea....
Too many fans much.

I just arrived at my station, I got out to the train to see many students we're going to UA so I guess this school was really popular in japan eh?

I started to walk out the station I hear some gossips from other people...

"Is that (l/n)? " "she was the best dancer in YouTube!" "What is she doing here?" "I heard her videos went on viral!" "Omygosh she's so awesome in personal!" Some of the students said...

I felt like a bit of pride but don't worry about it I'm not gonna boast this like other people, I just reach to the gates of the school and walk in.

'I'd say this school is really large other than my,highschool in korea'

When I walk in the corridors I saw many students we're staring excitedly at me I just saw the principal's office.(guidance tawag na min dyan eh) I knocked on the door slowly and I just a heard a peep voice of come in...

When I got in I saw a mouse?, short bear cub with a tuxedo suit...

"Ah! You must be the teacher..." He said. "Come! Have a seat." He pointed at the couch and I sat.
"My name is principal nezu, I'm the principal of this school" I just stared at him up and down I was like...how did this creature had
An opportunity to be the principal?...he must be a billionare.

"Ah! (Y/n)(l/n),its a pleasure to meet you" as I stood up and bow.
"Mhm...a fine lady you are." He said"did Mr. Aizawa and All might came to you're house?" He added "oh umm yess...actually they said you had a Large practice studio here in the school." I nodded.

"OK! So...I'll take you to the studio follow me!" I followed him outside and went to the studio.

As well arrived at the studio it looks like a bit wider than mine at the house.

"I'll just call the class that you're teaching while you practice some moves" the principal said as he went out.
I get my Bluetooth speakers and connect it to my phone.

OK let's go! I do a bit warm up and stretches.

"OK here goes nothing!"

Third person's POV.

After the class get dressed the heard some music at the dance room.
"Hey guys" I heard someone's dancing," Kaminari said "let's check it out "nejire said.

She peek first at door...and she gasp.
"Omygosh...y'all won't believe who's dancing amazingly here." She squealed.

They opened the door slightly to see (l/n) dancing.

"Omy god!...is she really?!" Uraraka jumped up and down for excitement.

(Y/n) Pov.

As I finished the song I saw bunch of students peeking at the door.
"C'mon in!"

"Miss (l/n)?! " they all said,"hello" I bowed to them."omygosh I can't believe you're teaching us miss(l/n)!" The pinknette said.
"Please no need formalities...I'm just like y'all" I smiled at them.
"OK...before we start the practice I want y'all to introduce one by one." I stated.

After they stated their names I picked my face towel and bottled water,"who was you're class representative here?" I asked.
Suddenly a tall boy with glasses rised his right hand.
"Can go in front please?" He walked in front like a robot,his sweat was dripping on the floor.
"Tenya you know we're not even starting yet ur already sweating."
I laugh," don't be nervous,treat me like you're classmate." I smiled at him and hands him some tissue.

"Simple,just do some warm ups, I'll be right back I'm gonna get some water at the drinking fountain." I said "can I count on you?"
I asked him "he saluted quickly " OF COURSE YOU CAN COUNT ON ME! CLASS! LETS GET MOVING!!!" He yelled at his class,as I head out.

Maybe I'll be having fun with this class...hehe