5

(Y/n) pov.

The girls excitedly enter the soba resturant near the school, well.. Ochaco said fewer people only go in here, well I just want to taste the soba they mentioned, well honestly I only eat in korean restaurant like hotpot, samgyupsal, and street foods.
Well they taste awesome and yummy.

We ordered, 7 bowls of hot soba. (*cough* cold soba) we found a place to sit near the window.

We chat, laugh, and talk about my life at korea.
"Well, let's just say being a dancer wasn't that easy." I began.
"What do you mean its not easy?" Hagakure asked.
"Yea, and you're the one who almost slay the boys ass, when you danced the eve" ochaco said with a cute red cheek face.
"Let's just say..."

Flashback...

"I told you not to dance, hip hop, only ballet!" my mother yelled at me as I faced blankly at the floor.
"Are fucking listening to me?" She asked irritated.
"I'm so disappointed on you..." She sat down at the couch, as she checked her phone.

She saw the video, I danced at the corridor of my school...
'Someone recorded it...' I thought.

Mom suddenly faced at me.
"You...little brat!" She slapped me, she never treated me as her own child. She never let me dance freely...

________________===========_____________

As the song, played at the random dance I always get on the way...
That's when I saw my friend zoey chen...

"C'mon dance with me!" As I offered her my hand. She kindly accepted it and danced the random dance competition in korea.
Me and zoey, won 1st place on that event and we are happy that time.

And I met her mother who was extremely, nice and kind.
She offered me to do some dance moves and uploaded on youtube.
I kindly agreed to her offer.

After a couple of months, Mrs. Chen build the studio for us, Zoey's friends Liam, Ryan, and Ken we're kind and nice...they joined us for
Dance as we hit million subs.
_____________________

But my mother left me and dad? He died on the car accident that month ago...

My parents left me, they left their only treasure inside the dusty, and dirty room....

So I know lived on our studio by now...

So that year ago?

I forgot their names...

End of flash back.

As the waiter put our soba down.
"(Y/n)?! Are you okay??" Momo asked. "Oh! Umm yea..." As i startled at her sudden voice.

"C'mon, let's go eat some I can treat y'all some, Bob teas!!!" I said.
"Really (l/n)?!" Nejire asked, I nodded, they excitedly eat their foods slowly. ( but ye and why the fuck the would eat the soba if it's too hot?!, so of course they need to cool it down a bit.)
"So, (y/n) is it really, popular because of the songs and dance steps?" Mina asked. "Yep!" I smiled and eat my soba.

After we eat the soba as i promissed I would by them some boba teas. Well I did treat them...😂

"Thank you so much (l/n)!!" Mina hugged and squeeze me tightly.
"Eeeppp!!! Need air!" I said. "Oops sorry" she just smiled.

A lot of people seem to notice me and the girls, well it turns out, were popular, I guess?

_____________________/_______________

Just in time I got home, on 7:40pm, before my favorite show begins.

I quickly change into my (f/c) shirt and (s/f/c) shorts.
I sat on the couch and opened the TV.

I stood up to get some potato chips and other snacks and cold red iced tea.

I laugh at the part where jimin played dead on the stage, while watching something.

It was cute to see them smiling, and laughing.
There funny moments that can last forever like memories.

'Should I have good memories like them too??' I thought and get back to watching.