4

You're POV.

TUesday 7:30am

"okay....then posted on youtube and BOOM!" I laugh and chat with Zoey.

ZoeY_Chen❤

- yoe (y/n) hows mah favorite dancer doing huh?!

☺well I'm doing OK and so happy!

- oh why was that?

☺my class was a pretty faster learners,I love them already.

-OoH did someone caught your eyes?

☺what do you mean?

-eh you know has a crushy on ya?

☺idk...I think?! Or maybe?

-umm...ok? , ill chat you later.

☺okay bye bestie!

-Tata! goodluck 😂

'Sigh' I'm late...

I get up on my bed and do my things.
As I got out of my house I was busy trying to find a near store to buy red iced tea, luckily I saw a tea cafē near the the train station so I went to buy 2 red iced teas.

After I bought the 2 cold red teas I saw a little boy looking for someone, but its too sad to leave him behind, so I walk towards to him.

"What's the matter buddy?" As I bent down.
" I lost big, brother..." He started tearing up, I panicked a little bit.
"Um...uh..don't worry I'll call the security, and we'll help you find your big bro." I smiled at him, he wipes his tears and he began smiling back too.

I already told the security to find his big bro of him, but we really can't seem to contact him, or to find him. I just checked my watch and realized I'm half hour late.

"How about this..." I carried him at the back.
"Why don't you go with me?" I said smiling "while they we're finding you're big bro?" I added, he just nod at me and smiled a bit.

•••••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••••

"Sorry guys! I'm late" as I tried to catch my breath from running.
"Its fine, (L/n)-chan, we we're still able to warm up before the practice." Izuku shyly said.

"OK EVERYONE SINCE, EVERYONE IS READY, SHOW ME THE DANCE MOVES!" I yelled,"double time!!!" I said,as they quickly got to their places.

"OCHACO! MINA! MOMO!! MOVE YOU'RE HIPS!" I yelled...
"Good...OKAY BOYS! GET READY CAUSE Y'ALL NEXT!"

Aw the girls finished their dance moves, it placed the boys from the exo.

"OK! Boys! Y'all on!" As the music started, the girls we're watching the progress of the boys dance moves.

"KIRISHIMA!! LITTLE LOWER! SQUAT! GUYS" I yelled. But I'd say they doing a good moves in the eve from exo.

•••••••••••••°°°°°°°••••••••

"Good job everyone, since all of you knows your own steps and timing let's get on the other one." I said as I find the music, that the girls needed to practice.

"OK girls let's practice the steps, first." I said as I slowly gestured the steps.
"Girls!!! Slowly up!, good..." I watched them how thy practice their steps slowly, I felt my smile was lifting on my face."OK girls the slow motion part, as I said...slowly."

"OK girls let's try it with music, ready?!" I yelled they all nodded.

As we finished the boys stared in awe'
"Eh does (l/n) knows how to dance gracefully?!" Kirishima asked.
"I just heard she study ballet and hip hop before." Iida added.
"Tch, that dancing astro girl, doesn't even know how to back flip."
Katsuki chimmed in.

"OK boys you're all up!!" I yelled.

"Good job girls, just practice the dance and try to memorize it."
" OK boys!, let's try to do it a bit...slow mo, Again..." I said.

"A bit bend down!!!, FINGER GUNS PLEASE!!"

"Iida, DON'T RUSH THE DANCE!!" I yelled.
"Ok good let's try with music"

As they finished their dance steps I felt happy and happy because we finished 4 songs already within 2days. Let's just say these kids we're faster learners...

"OK take a break!" I said. I tried to chat with Zoey, I really missed her. Really...

Zoey_Chen 🔲

- hey chennie!!!

🔲 wahhhh!!! (Y/n) i missed you!

-me too...

🔲 so how's the practice?, did those faster learners do their best?

- yeah, they we're. Awesome as I imagined.

🔲 how's the teachers?

- they're fine..

🔲 oops. I see u later, mom just called me see ya later!

- yea see ya!

I put my phone down and sigh.

"So, (Y/n) what's the next dance steps?" Todoroki asked.
"Hmm...I was thinking about to put them all together and try them to dance, so we can now create girls vs. Boys random dance." I said.

"OK music!" The first dance was by exo the eve.
The boys excellently glide, sway, and move as they raised their arms to view some 6pack abs from the boys (wew pandesal, kulang nalng kapē) some of the girls blushed, well it counts me as well.

The next dance is from, the twice, what is love?.
Me and the girls danced cutely and innocently, like little childs.

The boys watched us dance, well the results was good and trustworthy. Cause this class danced memorizingly.

////_/_//_///

"Good job everyone, I didn't really expect all of you would be a faster learners." I smiled and clap at them.
"Class, dismiss"

"(Y/n)!" A cute voice just started me, when I turned around I saw the girls, "hmm?" As I try, to fix my things and head home.

"Would you like to go eat soba with us?" The pinknette asked.
"Oh, umm...Sure that would be fun." They all jump up and down, and excitedly squealed.

These girls never drained energy from the practice.
I thought.