snake pit

"u-um who was that boy? With the dirty blonde hair?" You ask. "That's Silentwing." The male responds. "And you?" You push on. "I'm lone Wolf. You can call me lone, wolf, master, I don't care." He responds. You blush at 'master'. "Are those your real names?" You ask. Lone narrows his eyes as he stares at the wall making you gulp. "It's mine. Most of us have alternative names as we don't want to remember those who gave us the name..." You nod as he says this. His eyes soften and he looks at you. Breakfast at 7, lunch at noon, dinner at 6. If you come after it's all put away you don't eat. I'm not making ten thousand separate meals. Understand?" You nod. He begins to walk. "Um where is Silentwing?" You ask. "He's up the stairs to the right third door. Wolf show her where it is." He says. A male walking by with a huge stack of papers sticks his head to the side and pokes his tongue out. "Ey ey!" He yells. You giggles and he rushes over to you with like a flamingo on stilts. "Hi! I'm wolf! Everyone calls me... Well wolf!" You smile. "I'm y/n. I'm new here." You say. Wolf's eyes light up. "Nice to meet you mlady!" He said trying to bow only to panickedly balance his huge stack of papers. Once he balanced it he looks at you with a sheepish grin. "Anyway off to silent!" He starts walking and you follow. He had the coordination of a kitten with baby legs. Finally they get to a golden door with a yellow sw. "Here he is. See you later!" He walks off. You suddenly feel nervous. You breathe deeply and open the door.